Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

3rd and 4 and they are backing off and off and off..wow I swear football IQ doesnt exist anymore because they just want the dude that runs 4.3 40 .. this team deserves everything they are getting 

One of the least disciplined teams I've seen in a long time. Pitiful with penalties and handling assignments 

It's really time to let go Pagano.  4th and 4 and you played off that much?

of course he was going to pick up the first

Just now, JColts72 said:

What about how they look lost when in the US,

Honestly they've have a lot of good moments just haven't got both sides of the ball playing well at the same time and haven't been healthy at key positions. Not really excuse today. Both sides playing poorly against a poor team.

We are too far behind. The way we've been playing we have no chance. There are no signs that points to a comeback. Irsay needs to terminate Chuck's and Grigson's contracts on the spot.

Wow, you know your professional team is p$$$ poor when IU is playing better football than they are, haha .

Down 3 scores....we need another miracle rally....defense ha sonly allowed 2 TDs and one was set up by a turnover.....we haven't moved th e ball

This is so hard to watch, how long can Pagano survive on the same old excuses each and every week. I really feel bad having spent $1000 on the Packers game later this year. I am debating if I should purchase a green shirt for when I go to that game.

This is pathetic. I don't think I have ever seen a team so unprepared and out coached. It seems like Mike Adams against 11. How can you coach Andrew Luck in to mediocre? This isn't just one game it's one after another. Nobody is in position to make a play on offense or defense. The blocking schemes are horrible on the O line. Just shows how tough Gore is to make positive gains. Castanso seems to have lead feet and is getting beat badly over and over again.

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Hopefully irsay gets put away for a long time next time he goes on a binge. Maybe his daughters can do a better job or whoever takes over. 

Be careful I got a warning in my inbox from the mods for that same comment!

10 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

We might be able to get a 6th or 7th round pick for guys like DQ, Mike Adams, or Gore.  Not likely though.

DQ salary is too high IMO. But maybe Adams or Gore.

Really wished we had no more prime time games!! This team is so embarrassing! Really dreading that thanksgiving game. Only good thing is get to eat before!

1 minute ago, Jay Roland said:

I've got errnds to run but I'm torn between watching the rest of the game or just giving it up

Not even Andrew will pull this out, it's over. I am getting ready to a put movie on and go to bed.

4 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

1-3 not making playoffs unless we get a big play soon

PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS, don't talk about playoffs.

This team is garbage, might as well just tank the season to get the #1 draft pick. Probably screw that up too

So what happen on the play where luck avoided the sack and they got to the ten years line. Had to leave the room 

Aren't dallas clark and gary brackett at the game? i can only imagine what they're thinking after seeing this pitiful team lol

I've got errnds to run but I'm torn between watching the rest of the game or just giving it up

I hope we come back soon , show some life, , just feel like checking self into ER for an IV from watching this

Can't we find anybody that can play. This is embarrassing and ridiculous against a crappy team.

Just now, James said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the Bears beat us at LOS.

Considering this team plays to the level of the opponent yes

What kind of errands? Maybe more fun then this game.

Jags kicker normally misses 49 plus this season and of course he makes it on us.  Man I'm tired of complaining this team has regressed and went back like 2-3 years of being a contender.  We paid Luck cause we had no choice but Luck isn't Peyton he can't mask a poor Offense or mask a poor defense.  We need a balance team to be a contender.  Only Luck and Hilton are good players on this Colts team.  Please Irsay Fire Grigson.  

Just now, poaponies said:

So what happen on the play where luck avoided the sack and they got to the ten years line. Had to leave the room 

It was a sack.Andrew's knee was down. Unfortunately. They challanged it and was overturned.

1 minute ago, Hoosiernsavga said:

Be careful I got a warning in my inbox from the mods for that same comment!

I haven't gotten one in over 6 months. I'll take it. Besides I'm just looking out for his health. 

He needs rehab if he's still on the stuff 

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

You know whao

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS, don't talk about playoffs.

I just hope we win another game. 

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Luck looks defeated. He knows this one is over.

No way....we're just trying to get something on the board..we need 3 scores