LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Did I say he was the main problem?!? But he is not blameless at all. He makes plenty of mistakes. 

Mind boggling...

Well, when you have people saying Luck can't recognize a blitz when the colts are in mass protect or when the line can't handle a simple stunt....yes, it mind boggling that forum members will try to blame him.

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Luck would be great if he had the damn team around him. 

Look at New England. They don't even need a QB but cause the whole team is fantastic all around. 

You are right,  they have a great organization.  Our coaching and front office are just bad.  I cant believe how bad this team is and Irsay extends Pagano and Grigsons contracts.  Its obvious that they dont get it.  Team is going in the wrong direction.  Its back to the 80's and 90's again.

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

I'm to the point were if losing means Pagano and Grigson gone, then I'm all for it

I don't really care if we win anymore.  This roster can't keep up with teams like Minnesota, New England, Pittsburgh, etc.  We have 0 chance of winning a Super Bowl.  Pack it in, ship away older guys to get late round picks in return, aim for a better draft slot.  This season is a goner.  I don't think we can even win the division, let alone compete for the Super Bowl

Just now, BOTT said:

Well, when you have people saying Luck can't recognize a blitz when the colts are in mass protect or when the line can't handle a simple stunt....yes, it mind boggling that forum members will try to blame him.

Luck seems to have struggled since his rookie year. He has his good moments but a lot of bad. I'm not sure what koolaide you're drinking

1 minute ago, BOTT said:

Yeah, they can't even stop a 4x man pass rush with max protect.  You know there are some serious, deep problems when they can even stop a 4 man pass rush with max protect and your supposed best OL is playing like a trash heap. 

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I don't really care if we win anymore.  This roster can't keep up with teams like Minnesota, New England, Pittsburgh, etc.  We have 0 chance of winning a Super Bowl.  Pack it in, ship away older guys to get late round picks in return, aim for a better draft slot.  This season is a goner.  I don't think we can even win the division, let alone compete for the Super Bowl

Like you said, we have absolutely no shot at a title. Winning the division will not mean anything at all, and playing like this we won't catch the Texans anyways. 

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Of course since you said that they will be 2-11 or 3-10 and beat Minnesota, haha .

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Luck seems to have struggled since his rookie year. He has his good moments but a lot of bad. I'm not sure what koolaide you're drinking

Good lord.  I told myself not to post anymore after last week.  Thanks for reminding me why.

Just now, BPindy said:

Like you said, we have absolutely no shot at a title. Winning the division will not mean anything at all, and playing like this we won't catch the Texans anyways. 

This season is over, in my opinion.  This horrible roster has no chance of doing anything good this year.  We aren't the Cleveland Browns where a 5 win season is an accomplishment.  We are in the prime of Luck's career and should be competing for Super Bowls on an annual basis.  We are Super Bowl or bust.  Currently, the roster is set at bust

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Being the most hit qb for five years now it was only a question of time until it influences his game and decision making!

12 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Because this is the NFL and consistent reffing isn't important to them as long as they're making money

I wondered if they don't want to jeopardize losing a team's starting QB (as a 2nd penalty would lead to be ejected from the game).