Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This D looks like Crap , why is Anderson not playing ? No pass rush no run stop. Cromartie ? can= him we don't need people taking a knee during our national anthem , especially those who don't cut it on the field. Coaching staff ? Have at it Mr Jim. This is sickening

5 minutes ago, bababooey said:

I am PRAYING Pagano is fired before they even land at Indy.

Completely agree. Where has Pagano improved this team since he's been here? I honestly prefer Grigson over Pagano at this point. Pagano is simply not a good HC and is too soft on his players. He doesn't hold players accountable enough to do their jobs.

Can colts nation please help me on this or am I just mad.  Has Pagano take away offense control from Luck this year?  I haven't seen him audible or change plays at line of scrimmage.  It seems like Chud calls the play and that's it they stick with it. 

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I hope Andrew finally wakes up. Just a really lackluster game so far from him. This is what we look like when he plays poorly.

Andrew is not playing poorly..we're dropping passes and committing penalties..

..and by the way..the game's not over yet

3 minutes ago, Iancolts said:

Can colts nation please help me on this or am I just mad.  Has Pagano take away offense control from Luck this year?  I haven't seen him audible or change plays at line of scrimmage.  It seems like Chud calls the play and that's it they stick with it. 

we've dropped a lot of passes today..and we cant run some things with 3 rookies in the line

I really hope Indy doesn't come back and win this game in the 4th. They don't deserve it. Showing nothing for 3 quarters and not controlling the game against a winless team is pathetic. Chud should be interim HC until Irsay finds a new HC in the offseason. I've got no patience for Pagano anymore. Great man, not HC material