Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

This D looks like Crap , why is Anderson not playing ? No pass rush no run stop. Cromartie ? can= him we don't need people taking a knee during our national anthem , especially those who don't cut it on the field. Coaching staff ? Have at it Mr Jim. This is sickening

5 minutes ago, bababooey said:

I am PRAYING Pagano is fired before they even land at Indy.

Completely agree. Where has Pagano improved this team since he's been here? I honestly prefer Grigson over Pagano at this point. Pagano is simply not a good HC and is too soft on his players. He doesn't hold players accountable enough to do their jobs.

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

Ok now more running on 1st and 2nd down when we get the ball.

That's the one thing that has worked. Honestly last 3 weeks we've run the ball decent just abandoned it. We can't keep playing from behind. 

Can colts nation please help me on this or am I just mad.  Has Pagano take away offense control from Luck this year?  I haven't seen him audible or change plays at line of scrimmage.  It seems like Chud calls the play and that's it they stick with it. 

Just now, dgambill said:

That's the one thing that has worked. Honestly last 3 weeks we've run the ball decent just abandoned it. We can't keep playing from behind. 

If in lead. Not down 17.

I hope Andrew finally wakes up. Just a really lackluster game so far from him. This is what we look like when he plays poorly.

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

I haven't gotten one in over 6 months. I'll take it. Besides I'm just looking out for his health. 

He needs rehab if he's still on the stuff 

Oh I agree completely... And he must be to extend Pagano and Grigson! 

4 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

This team is garbage, might as well just tank the season to get the #1 draft pick. Probably screw that up too

I don't think they need to try to tank.  Personally, they're just THAT bad, lol..................

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I hope Andrew finally wakes up. Just a really lackluster game so far from him. This is what we look like when he plays poorly.

Andrew is not playing poorly..we're dropping passes and committing penalties..

..and by the way..the game's not over yet

Just now, brink1175 said:

These line judges are pissing me off.

This football team is pissing me off

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

Cro says he'll kneel if we need that done!

This is cros first bad game. I'm not even upset with him. The Rest Of the d and all of the offense can go literally jump into a pool with bricks attached to their legs. 

3 minutes ago, Iancolts said:

Can colts nation please help me on this or am I just mad.  Has Pagano take away offense control from Luck this year?  I haven't seen him audible or change plays at line of scrimmage.  It seems like Chud calls the play and that's it they stick with it. 

we've dropped a lot of passes today..and we cant run some things with 3 rookies in the line

Luck should lay it all out at the podium. Things need to be said and coaches need to be changed 

I really hope Indy doesn't come back and win this game in the 4th. They don't deserve it. Showing nothing for 3 quarters and not controlling the game against a winless team is pathetic. Chud should be interim HC until Irsay finds a new HC in the offseason. I've got no patience for Pagano anymore. Great man, not HC material

Okay jokes aside. We all love our Colts or we wouldn't be here. And I will admit I'm butt hurt for this team to be this bad. But my main concern at this point is Lucks career and health! 

7 minutes ago, James said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the Bears beat us at LOS.

That's a stretch lol

Just now, oldunclemark said:

we've dropped a lot of passes today..and we cant run some things with 3 rookies in the line

We suck. Enough with excuses. Its poor coaching too.