Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Color Rush Jerseys Announced

Vinatieri4

Hi, I don't believe we had a color rush game last year. This year we got the all blue jerseys. Which aren't bad.  Just something random to get the topic of last weeks game off the mind of the forum ;D

The picture I attached has every team in it. I'm sure more detailed pictures will emerge. CsPHGzxXYAQMl2t.jpg

8 minutes ago, Vinatieri4 said:

Hi, I don't believe we had a color rush game last year. This year we got the all blue jerseys. Which aren't bad.  Just something random to get the topic of last weeks game off the mind of the forum ;D

The picture I attached has every team in it. I'm sure more detailed pictures will emerge. 

Absolutely love the Saints color rush uniforms. It's basically a mix-match between old throwbacks. 

White pants from the 1970's 

saints_august_1980_082_display_image.jpg?1327338653

Gold lettering from white jerseys of the original 1967 jerseys. 

Image result for 1967 saints

Shame the Colts uniforms will be all blue. I always liked the Colts with the blue pants that they wore a few times in the 90's. 

Image result for Colts blue pants

46 minutes ago, Bogie said:

Absolutely love the Saints color rush uniforms. It's basically a mix-match between old throwbacks. 

White pants from the 1970's 

saints_august_1980_082_display_image.jpg?1327338653

Gold lettering from white jerseys of the original 1967 jerseys. 

Image result for 1967 saints

Shame the Colts uniforms will be all blue. I always liked the Colts with the blue pants that they wore a few times in the 90's. 

Image result for Colts blue pants

Cool photo re-look-Don't forget when the colts had the helmets on the pants side too

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Not a fan of the monotone look.....

But,  it's only one game,  so it'll come and go before we know it........         :peek: 

I tend to agree with this post. Blue pants are fine & dandy, but having a uniform 1 solid color on top & bottom doesn't look right to me either. You need to break up the color a little bit. Otherwise, you end up looking like a giant blue berry snack. 

34 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

I tend to agree with this post. Blue pants are fine & dandy, but having a uniform 1 solid color on top & bottom doesn't look right to me either. You need to break up the color a little bit. Otherwise, you end up looking like a giant blue berry snack. 

Says a fan whose team wears white pants, white top and white helmet lol

13 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Says a fan whose team wears white pants, white top and white helmet lol

My objection was over uniform colors meaning jersey & pants. The helmet hue is of no consequence to me at all. 

1 solid color from the shoulders to the feet just looks lame to me. 

47 minutes ago, southwest1 said:
1 minute ago, southwest1 said:

My objection was over uniform colors meaning jersey & pants. The helmet hue is of no consequence to me at all. 

1 minute ago, southwest1 said:

So you don't like the colts all white uniforms?   I don't.

4 minutes ago, BOTT said:

So you don't like the colts all white uniforms?   I don't.

If you want me to pin point my pet peeve uniform wise, it is this: 

That's much blue together with no break for your eyes is not a good thing. It's like an ocean spray juice ad with blue berries vs cranberries. 

The white uniforms are okay with me because if Luck has grass stains all over his jersey I know we probably lost, but if he's clean; we probably won the game. 

1 hour ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Great...if true that means we get Pittsburgh in those awful Hamburgler uniforms again.  I still have nightmares of when they murdered the Colts in those things the last time.  

Preach CM1788. I hate Pittsburgh's throw back chain gang uniforms. They really hurt my eyes, all my senses really, in HD. Talk about an eye sore. Ban them now. 

I'm not too fond of RW's emerald green uniforms either because they remind me of toxic green, radio active waste from an old science fiction saucer crash landing movie in Roswell, NM. 

I like green as a color, but it's totally the wrong shade. Nobody walks into a store & says to the home improvement clerk & says "Hey, that's it! It's perfect. We're painting our 1st house puke green. My wife is gonna love it!" LOL! 

If the Seahawks played vs the Jets in all decked out green tights/uniforms, is it the Incredible Hulk vs Gumby or Oscar the Grouch vs the Green Lantern? Just messin' round. Okay, I'll stop. 

If the Vikings played AZ, is the heavyweight NFC bout between Barney & Elmo? Alright, I'm done now. 

8 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

They normally do throwback on Thanksgiving. At least they used to. 

I am not sure who "they" is - the Colts or the NFL in general.  In either case, I don't think this is right.

The Colts played on Thanksgiving twice in recent years.  In 2004 against Detroit they did wear a throwback with 3 stripes on the sleeve and horseshoes on the back of the helmet.  But in 2007, they played Atlanta and were in their standard road uniform.

12 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

I hate this crap...they won't let players honor heroes by wearing special shoes or they'll get fined, but the league will let them wear hideous uniforms because the league makes money off of those.  it's become the Notorious Financial League.

I understand your point but I also understand why the NFL don't allow any uniform variations. If they did allow changes it would become a look at me change before long.

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

Have you seen Boise State's stadium?

Yes of course I was watching them play the other night . Against Washington St

I was flipping thru the channels & there RB caught my eye Mc Nichols he looked pretty good & then I noticed the QB  Rypien  , Redskins Mark Rypeins nephew who went to Washington state , I liked what I saw I'm gonna be keeping my eye on the RB he was fun to watch . I liked both players .