Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What early game you watching?

COLTS449

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

The Mighty, Mighty Bears....at Houston...

The 'Monsters of the Midway'...in their 31st attempt to go back-to-back after the 1985 title team!!!

Screw the Bears.  May everyone of their fans meet a cruel and slow death.

I will be attending church so I won't be watching any games this morning just following along on NFL.com myself.

I also won't be able to watch the Colts game until just a short time after it's over when the NFL Gamepass has the replay available. I am going to try that service this year instead of Sunday Ticket and see if I can make it work. There is just something though about watching games live that is more exciting. I had Sunday Ticket last year and I found that frequently I was never watching it live due to church and other conflicting interests. 

I've been switching between all the games. But I'm most interested in the Jags vs Packers game. And the Jags look for real. If they can keep this young talent together the Jags could dominate the division for the next few years IMO! 

They are definitely the most talented roster in the division right now! But we will see if that makes them the best team soon enough.