Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 3-2?

John Waylon

Short week addition!

What's worse than 3-2?

My fear we were headed for overtime. I get up for work at 20 after 4 in the morning. I didn't need that. I'm posting this and running off to bed.

What's worse than 3-2?

All the shots of a pouty butt Ryan Mallet we were subjected to tonight. That guy was having his own pity party on national television tonight. Sure it was a tough break, but man up and stay in the game after you take a hit.

What's worse than 3-2?

Having a box of milk duds melt and then harden up again into a giant brick of milk dud. How in the hell am I even supposed to attempt to eat that? It's too thick to cut chunks off or it, and I can't just gnaw on it in its current form. #firstworldproblems.

What'd worse than 3-2? Knowing I will more than likely be the youngest person at the David allan coe concert tomorrow night at 8 seconds.

What's worse than 3-2? An ex girlfriend calling you complaining about the guy she is seeing.

What's worse than 3-2? JJ watts confidence after tonight

The look of the Hallowen Whooper from Burger King and Im sure the taste.

Oh and Mallett on the sideline acting like spoiled little brat

You know what that whopper does to you on the way out, right? Maybe you don't want to know...

Being Greg Toler.

I've never met him, but I hung out at a game with his family including his Mom and one of his brothers who couldn't have been nicer.   I know I would much rather have Toler out there WITH Davis and Butler, than just Butler taking his place and whoever else we drudge up healthy playing the nickle. He had a bad game, but everyone is getting torched by Deandre Hopkins this year.  He's turned into the best receiver in our division.  (Sorry TY).  

I've never met him, but I hung out at a game with his family including his Mom and one of his brothers who couldn't have been nicer.   I know I would much rather have Toler out there WITH Davis and Butler, than just Butler taking his place and whoever else we drudge up healthy playing the nickle. He had a bad game, but everyone is getting torched by Deandre Hopkins this year.  He's turned into the best receiver in our division.  (Sorry TY).  

Hopkins has got really good. We couldn't stop him last night. Luckily they have bad QB's.

Being a Lions 0-5, Texans 1-4, Jags 1-4, Titans 1-3, Chiefs 1-4, Dolphins 1-3, RAVENS 1-4, and Saints 1-4 fan. Those teams seasons are over already. Ravens are the stunner to me. That was the so called team that supposedly everyone was saying was better than us last season. That we didn't belong in the AFC Title Game but yet we beat them last season 20-13 in Week 5 and they are now 1-4. Trent Dilfer picked the Chiefs to go to the SB at the beginning of the season as well and they are done now. Also I wouldn't want to be a Seahawks fan about now either, 2-3 and playing in the Cards Division is bad for them.