Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets prediction thread

backshoulderfade

We'll have a moderated game day thread. 

I was more hoping to ask/read about game day experiences and what there is to do for fans (best restaurants, tailgating, etc...) My buddy's a Colts fan so I'm sure he wants to see something cool that Indy has to offer. Just wondering if there's a thread or sub-forum to ask that stuff. Thanks.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its already Wednesday and we don't have a prediction thread for Monday! Madness. Anyway, lets kick it off.

We need to look after the football, like that other AFC East team I feel they are much improved over the offseason and could present us with a challenge.

I say we squeak one out, 24-20 with a 4th quarter touchdown run by Gore in the 4 minute offense.rt

play calling must improve durastically, im predicted an 0-2 start I say 24 17 Jets. Another slow start, questionable situational football, we fall behind fast and Luck brings us back in forth but not enough. Im stickin to what I predicted in august, 9-7 record barely missing a wildcard spot to Miami or Baltimore, Houston wins division at 10-6, coaching staff overhaul in the offseason and grigsons seat is warming up

This is going to be a great game ill be rooting for you guys. It will be another good test for Luck & Company, Jets D-Line is solid even without Richardson, Backers are good so is secondary. The Jets O really doesnt concern me, they have a solid o-line but davis will have marshall locked down. Colts are home im gonna say 31-17 Colts

1.I predict by Sunday Frank will have introduced himself to Andrew Luck

2.I predict by Sunday Coby Fleener will have RE-Introduced himself to Andrew....Hi my name is Coby....We played together at Stanford...I caught a lot of your passes at Stanford...I can do the same for you as a Colt if you just PASS ME THE FREAKIN FOOTBALL!!

3.I predict Henry Anderson will have 2 TFL's and get his first sack

4.I predict Billy Wynn will play a few defensive snaps

5.I predict Phillip Dorsett will have a big game at WR with Hilton being out

I predict you will be wrong about 1 & 2 because the Colts don't play till Monday night. Lol

play calling must improve durastically, im predicted an 0-2 start I say 24 17 Jets. Another slow start, questionable situational football, we fall behind fast and Luck brings us back in forth but not enough. Im stickin to what I predicted in august, 9-7 record barely missing a wildcard spot to Miami or Baltimore, Houston wins division at 10-6, coaching staff overhaul in the offseason and grigsons seat is warming up

No way! 11-5 like the last 3 seasons. Having said that I am not sold on Pagano or Pep as far as leading us to a SB win. So if we keep losing in the Playoffs the Coaching changes will/need to happen. Houston has no QB and will be 8-8.

Edited by 21isSuperman

I was more hoping to ask/read about game day experiences and what there is to do for fans (best restaurants, tailgating, etc...) My buddy's a Colts fan so I'm sure he wants to see something cool that Indy has to offer. Just wondering if there's a thread or sub-forum to ask that stuff. Thanks.

Ah. We don't have a section for that, and I'm not from the area so I'm personally of no help. But there have been a few related threads here at times. See the links below. 

http://forums.colts.com/topic/39320-tailgaiting-at-the-games/

http://forums.colts.com/topic/155-trip-to-indyindy-hotelsthings-to-see-do-merge/

They Jets IMO are more talented on defense than the Bills with Revis and Cro back there to go along with the Dline but it remains to be seen if Bowles is as masterful as Rex in dialing up the pressure. I think Luck is able to do enough to win this one, especially at home.

cromartie is not that good especially in press coverage he stays getting burned

I'm not trying to be a negative nancy, just providing my thoughts. I believe the Jets will follow suit with the same game plan as Buffalo. If Andrew and the coaches can't dial that in then we fall in the same fate as week 1 with a Jets win. You would think the Colts would know this but you truly never know.

St. Elmo's Steakhouse is a must.  Peyton used to have a table there after virtually every home game.

If you go sometime during game week, you'll like see some Jets coaches/players, etc.  And probably some ESPN staff.