Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat back at it

12isthenew18

I don't know if we're in Wilfork's final 4,  but the group reportedly includes New England (on a reduced rate)  and Houston (where Crennel is the DC)

Hopefully we're one of the other two teams....

Omar Kelly said we were interested in Wilfork. 

Also fwiw a former Miami player (who played with Gore and Johnson) who is a FA this year as asked if he wanted to play with Gore and Johnson in Indy and said something along the lines of "yeah that would be awesome". That means either Wilfork or Rolle.

Also fwiw a former Miami player (who played with Gore and Johnson) who is a FA this year as asked if he wanted to play with Gore and Johnson in Indy and said something along the lines of "yeah that would be awesome". That means either Wilfork or Rolle.

A source said that we are interested in all the free agents on the market, via the Twitter app.

Rolle has publicly stated he wants to play for us

No he hasn't. 

Kind of, he said he would be ecstatic if a team pulled a UofM package deal, and he would gladly throw himself in to that package. We've picked up 2 of the pieces he mentioned in that statement, so it reasons that we've pinged on his radar. 

Yeah Omar Kelly is pretty reliable though. 

Yeah, I started following him around the whole Johnson thing, everything he reports has been spot on thus far for me anyways.

In the interview with Andre a few reporters asked about any other Hurricanes and he smiled and said we will see. . . FWIW

Adding Wilfork not only helps the Colts at their biggest weakness it weakens the team they are trying to catch. If it's not crazy money and unless they think Wilfork is just done I'd look really hard at this if I am Grigson

Like times infinity

I don't know if Wilfork would want to sign here.

One can say his motivation may not be there since he has his SB ring while the others like Gore, AJ, they have not gotten that ring yet. Antrel Rolle got one with the Giants in 2011.

I would be fine with Knighton and Rahim Moore, another set of former teammates with possibly more motivation to prove folks wrong. Upside is probably greater with that tandem, IMO. However, I can't possibly be unhappy with Wilfork, his work ethic and his body of work. Rolle is depth insurance and might help younger guys like Dewey come along, that is where I see the positives. We lost Sergio Brown and Laron Landry, so that depth signing is necessary.