Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who are your WR predictions?

bap1331

Things are looking foggy with reggie but I still want him around. Does austin collie finally get moved up? Who do you see starting and backing up?

OBVIOUSLY ty hilton. My prediction is TY, a wr from the draft and a free agent with carter, moncrief and reggie going into the mix throughout the game.

Collie is lights out

I think TY 87 Moncrief FA Carter maybe draft pick or UDFA I think old 87 will heal up gives one more yr remember he came back from the knee in 7 months? I would expect Moncrief to start taking some of 87's snaps

I think we have bigger needs than WR throw in Fleener and Allen too we have guys to toss the ball to heck toss Boom in there as well

We need help up front on both sides

shock the world and trade up in the second round for Funchess if he's there

Then you have Hilton, Funchess, Moncrief, Wayne, Griff, Carter

Lots of depth and upside. Give reggie one more year to mentor

That would be shocking....and not in a good way.

OK, so just for the sake of conversation, What if Grigs went after Dez? Could you guys imagine Dez Bryant and TY, with Moncrief as the number 3? Wow. It would almost be unfair to the rest of the league to give Luck a weapon like him, that's why I'm so big on us drafting a guy like DGB. A go up and get it type beast.

No thanks MTC I dont wanna waste money on a WR and certainly dont want to draft one early

This is predictions, not what I want to happen. I believe Grigson will sign a 1 year "prove it deal" like he always does with Shorts and draft a WR early because none of the receivers were that open in the AFC Champinonship game.

I'd like to see Cecil Shorts take over the Nicks/DHB/Avery revolving door FA slot. 

I also think a healthy Wayne will return for one more season. 

TY

Moncrief
Carter 

Whalen (who I'm a fan of) 

I also think we'll bring in a UDFA or two. I really don't want to use a draft pick on a WR this year. 

I'd like to see Cecil Shorts take over the Nicks/DHB/Avery revolving door FA slot. 

I also think a healthy Wayne will return for one more season. 

TY

Moncrief

Carter 

Whalen (who I'm a fan of) 

I also think we'll bring in a UDFA or two. I really don't want to use a draft pick on a WR this year. 

Agreed totally unescessary to use a pick.