Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did the Colts win yesterday?

HOZER

Warning: extreme rant.....

FOR PETES SAKE!!!!!!!.....all I'm seeing on tv today is about how the Broncos lost because Peyton played injured, and luck threw 2 interceptions, and the the Patriots are going to destroy the Colts, and Tom Brady is so terrific, give it a rest already!!!! Give us our due credit!!!!! THE COLTS WON THE GAME!!!!! Our defense played an outstanding game, yes, there is more then just an offense that plays, although the O-line and Luck played outstanding as well!!!! Thier supposed "pro bowl caliber" defense didn't do squat!!! We are in the AFC championship game, after so many including people on here had ruled us out!!! That is a tremendous accomplishment!!!!

I am not saying we will definitely beat the Patriots, but we have the tools in the toolbox, just have to use them properly!!!! We are a different team then when we faced them last, a lot of critics are not pointing that out!!! LETS GO COLTS, lets shut all these haters the F up!!!!!!!!!!

Ok rant over, and sorry for so many !!!!!!!!!'s

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly what I was trying to say in the other thread. This narrative we're hearing just tarnishes anything the Colts do. Basically the Colts didn't beat Denver...Denver lost...Oh and by the way, it was in spite of Andrew Luck, because an elite Quarterback like Brady would have scored 50. It's garbage, and the Colts don't deserve the disrespect.

Cute. Well if you haven't heard it then it's not happening, got it.

I understand how you feel and you're right..but its actually a compliment to the Colts

...the Colts winning a playoff game isn't big news..

Manning maybe playing his final game (I don't think its true) is a bigger story line

You are the hero we need and deserveb as long as the media is out to get us.

I'm just messing. I'm just enjoying our win.

I know I shouldnt let it set me off...just wish the Colts would get a little more respect...oh well, like the saying goes, respect is earned not given.

I did say it was a rant didn't I?

i havent heard any of this. but keep up the victim card if you want

Turn on a TV or radio.  All I heard on the radio about the AFC games was how Manning didn't look like himself, Ravens/Pats was the de facto AFC CG, and how both Seattle and New England should win big this Sudnay.  I mean, I couldn't care less what the talking heads think, but that doesn't mean I can't hear or see it.

FOR PETES SAKE!!!!!!!.....all I'm seeing on tv today is about how the Broncos lost because Peyton played injured, and luck threw 2 interceptions, and the the Patriots are going to destroy the Colts, and Tom Brady is so terrific, give it a rest already!!!! Give us our due credit!!!!! THE COLTS WON THE GAME!!!!! Our defense played an outstanding game, yes, there is more then just an offense that plays, although the O-line and Luck played outstanding as well!!!! Thier supposed "pro bowl caliber" defense didn't do squat!!! We are in the AFC championship game, after so many including people on here had ruled us out!!! That is a tremendous accomplishment!!!!

I am not saying we will definitely beat the Patriots, but we have the tools in the toolbox, just have to use them properly!!!! We are a different team then when we faced them last, a lot of critics are not pointing that out!!! LETS GO COLTS, lets shut all these haters the F up!!!!!!!!!!

http://nesn.com/2015/01/patriots-colts-playoff-preview-andrew-lucks-struggles-could-continue/

Here's a good read.  :pcsmash:

ESPN TV and RADIO will ONLY talk about topics that "move the needle" ..  and as of right now.. Indy does not.    Manning, Cowboys, Pats do... 

Sad but true...        Give it a few years..  and it will be all Indy / Luck all time.   Andrew is the next BIG NFL superstar.  

It is sad, that people still cant admit the Colts were the better team.  The whole ESPN cast of analsysts picked the Broncos, and I heard McAfee was making fun of them.  Good job!  People need to be reminded.  If they wanna disrespect, they need to be corrected when wrong!

I think it would be absoulutely hilarious to see some of the comments if the Colts won the SB.  Where would the excuses come from?  Would people recgonize they were wrong?  I can almost guarantee if the Colts lose agains NE or the NFC winner in the SB the headlines would read Indianapolis' Luck runs out.  Poking fun at Andrew.  Or the Cinderella story is over.  That would really PO me, if people wanted to take a cheap shot then.  Just like Skip Bayless, one excuse after another, than when they finally make a correct prediction, it's like they're the smartest person in the world.  "I knew it all along"!  Some people just irritate me...

RANT OVER... NOW! lol

ESPN TV and RADIO will ONLY talk about topics that "move the needle" .. and as of right now.. Indy does not. Manning, Cowboys, Pats do...

Sad but true... Give it a few years.. and it will be all Indy / Luck all time. Andrew is the next BIG NFL superstar.

Maybe it will begin this weekend if we can go to the Bullys(Pats) block and punch him in the mouth? Hope so!

I've been a Colts fan since the beginning of Mannings tenure with the Colts, so you think I'd be used to it....IDK this time it's really getting on my nerves, I'll get over it.

That article makes no sense.  Patriots get this 30 more passing yards than the Colts give up on average.  Advantage: Patriots.  Colts get 65 yards passing more than the Patriots give up.  Advantage:  Draw.  Uhhh...sweet calculations. 

Turn on a TV or radio.  All I heard on the radio about the AFC games was how Manning didn't look like himself, Ravens/Pats was the de facto AFC CG, and how both Seattle and New England should win big this Sudnay.  I mean, I couldn't care less what the talking heads think, but that doesn't mean I can't hear or see it.

The NFL and Media are salavating at the mouth for a Seahawks and Patriots SB.  I for one will not be participating if it turns out that way.  I encourage more people to do so, as well.  What a shame it would be for the NFL to lose ratings if people didn't want to hear the garbage surrounding those two teams.  People not watching the SB because too many arrogant player.  All those companies spending millions of dollars on advertisement, that nobody sees because it would be the least watched SB for a long time.  I know it wouldn't happen, but I would like to read those headlines, if the Colts don't make it!

I think for a better story line, two smaller market teams make the SB... COLTS PACKERS!  Rodgers Luck!  12 vs 12!  Of course that isn't where the money is, and the NFL is probably dreading that outcome. 

I don't think the media is against us.

But has anyone seen a highlight package of our game that included Allen, or Booms TD? Everyone I've seen starts at 7-7 shows the Manning fumble, and then cuts to the Nicks TD.

Bizarre.

Colts highlights are always cut short.  The media would rather talk about how the Cowboys got robbed, or how good the Seahawks and Patriots are!

It's always an excuse, not the reason why they were wrong.  Analysts!  WRONG?  Couldn't be...

its funny because they were all in on " the Broncos have built a championship caliper defense and have a great running game thus they dont have to rely on Peytons arm..they will carry him through the playoffs..blah blah blah" What happened????

Maybe it will begin this weekend if we can go to the Bullys(Pats) block and punch him in the mouth? Hope so!

I've been a Colts fan since the beginning of Mannings tenure with the Colts, so you think I'd be used to it....IDK this time it's really getting on my nerves, I'll get over it.

I know what you're saying, and it doesn't bother me.  I think that's what everyone is telling you.  Relax and enjoy it, don't let it bother you.

But you're right.  When we beat Cincy, most of the coverage was about them not winning a playoff game for a hundred years.  About Dalton not getting them over the hump.  And, of course, about their injured players.  Like they only had 9 on the field.

Yesterday and today it's all about Peyton, and now his quad.  Like I said, I don't care if they never talk about us.  I really don't think most of those 'expert' sports announcers can name more than four Colts players anyway.

its funny because they were all in on " the Broncos have built a championship caliper defense and have a great running game thus they dont have to rely on Peytons arm..they will carry him through the playoffs..blah blah blah" What happened????

That's a good question!  Answer:  The Colts are simply better...  Just because they have had some games where they play inconsistent, people shouldn't hold that against their overall talent!

Indy never gets any credit for anything, just like after the Cincy game all you heard about was how Green was hurt. Meh im used to it

Indy gets plenty of credit IMO. I think people are almost looking for the hate. I've read quite a bit of articles already about how good the Colts looked yesterday. I think Denver made the costly error of looking ahead to NE and took the Colts for granted.

well, they were all wrong about us in this game, maybe they'll all be wrong again.  We'll see

Chris Berman gave us credit last night.  Pointed out how the Colts have gone further in the playoffs each year with Luck.

To be fair, we've given them reason to doubt us.  Heck many of our own fans were more than doubting us.

Peyton has given them reason to believe.

And if we beat the Patriots it will be a Cinderalla Story, which are my favorites anyway

Just listened to the First Take podcast...      LOL...  Skip Bayless is simply full of HATE for Luck and Indy.      His comments were simply hateful.     He is holding a 3rd year QB to the standard of a HOF'r.        Jeeez  he is such a tool..   The same guy that swears Tim Tebow is an NFL QB?  LOL...

Oh and it's priceless to hear him cry about the Cowboys..  LOLL>>>>>

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=12154678