Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did the Colts win yesterday?

HOZER

Again, nothing has changed. The Colts have been extremely disrespected since Bob Irsay got the Colts. What I find hilarious is the media jacks say the Colts only won because Peyton has torn quad and the Colts just aren't good enough. Well at least the Colts beat an injured Peyton while the cowsucks LOST to an injured Aaron Rodgers so they must really suck, but I don't here anyone saying that!!!!!

And this is whats bugging me everyone knew about the injury to Aaron Rogers but not Peyton Manning plus the Colts got a flag for a low hit & 18 bounced right up no hint of a injury I really do believe this was an excuse . Never once in that game did I see any issues for 18 other than over throws .

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed this in everything I read and heard yesterday, all about Manning's bad leg,,, but with that said, Sunday's game is vital IMO, losing like we did to NE earlier in the year sucked so we really have to put this one to bed

And this is whats bugging me everyone knew about the injury to Aaron Rogers but not Peyton Manning plus the Colts got a flag for a low hit & 18 bounced right up no hint of a injury I really do believe this was an excuse . Never once in that game did I see any issues for 18 other than over throws .

They said before the game that he was as healthy as he has ever been with the two week break. Then once he loses, he has a torn quad ...

I don't even watch sports shows so I wouldn't know what the media is saying, and I don't care. 

I'm going to change my package so no more NFL network; it' so bad which ex-jock jerk who could be the most loudest and foolish. Give me old This week in Pro Football with Pat and Tom any day.

I tuned in to a couple of the post-game shows, and all they were talking about was that one call reversal in the Cowboys-Packers game.  The way they blathered on and on about it, you'd think that there was only one game played, and only one play in that whole game. Then they replay their "show" over and over and over again, on into the night. Now I have a sprained thumb from having to change the channel every time Michael Irvin opened his yap.

even on NFL live they have spent more time talking about Peyton Manning, Coach Fox, John Elway and the Packers/Seahawks game then they have talked about the colts game. and when they do talk about the colts/pats game, its more about the patriots , Coach B. and Tom Brady. It's as if the Colts are not even playing this weekend or they have all but written them off in this weekends AFCCG. but that is fine. let the colts be underestimated. the way we have stopped the run the last few weeks, the patriots wont get a repeat performance from week 11. 

The Colts are definitely good, I wasn't implying they were not. denver to me is the equivalent of one of these NBA franchises that stock a team with stars hoping to cash in in a narrow window of time.[/

This isn't the NBA where one player can take over you need 11 working as one.

The NFL and Media are salavating at the mouth for a Seahawks and Patriots SB.  I for one will not be participating if it turns out that way.  I encourage more people to do so, as well.  What a shame it would be for the NFL to lose ratings if people didn't want to hear the garbage surrounding those two teams.  People not watching the SB because too many arrogant player.  All those companies spending millions of dollars on advertisement, that nobody sees because it would be the least watched SB for a long time.  I know it wouldn't happen, but I would like to read those headlines, if the Colts don't make it!

I think for a better story line, two smaller market teams make the SB... COLTS PACKERS!  Rodgers Luck!  12 vs 12!  Of course that isn't where the money is, and the NFL is probably dreading that outcome.

I am with you if the SB is Parts and Seattle I have no interest in watching teams that cheat and skirt the rules . Reminds me of a saying if you are not cheating you are not trying heard that way to much playing sports growing up .