Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

[Speculation] Welcome to Indy Ben Tate?

Dustin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Browns just cut him. I'll be shocked if Grigs doesn't try to sign him. With AB being out and all

They are probably just going to bring Zurlon up from the practice squad and go with TRich and Boom.

I agree -- Z. Tipton was on our 53 man roster way early on in the season and got moved to the P.S. when some injuries forced us to alter the initial 53.  I think our staff is high on him, and personally I think he'll be fine in the system.  His biggest concern, IMO, is staying healthy but he is a bruiser with some speed, I think he fits right in.

I agree -- Z. Tipton was on our 53 man roster way early on in the season and got moved to the P.S. when some injuries forced us to alter the initial 53.  I think our staff is high on him, and personally I think he'll be fine in the system.  His biggest concern, IMO, is staying healthy but he is a bruiser with some speed, I think he fits right in.

He won't get a chance to show his skills if he doesn't have a more mentally tough offensive line to block for him.