Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CHANGES

12isthenew18

For continuing season right now: 

1. Mathis CANNOT be replaced. 

2. Luck has to call his teammates out on their mistakes and quit taking the blame

3. Hilton needs more touches. If we keep Wayne and Nicks for 2015 he probably leaves after for the highest demand at WR

4. Richardson didn't get a chance sunday don't give up. If he ends up sucking trade or cut him after the season and draft Gurley

5. Dont give up our picks fro pieces of trash we don't need like arthur brown

6. Dont trade Moncrief

For 2015:

1. Cut donald thomas he is no help

2. Sign a damn guard if we obviously can't draft linemen successfully

3.  Keep Wayne around for 2015 1 year let Nicks hit the hay no matter how he does because we know you take off 15 rec, 2td and 200 yards without Andrew

4. Draft by this order

1. FS/G

2. RB/SS

3. CB/OLB

4. T/ RB

5. any above

6. anything

6. anything

7. anything

5. Cut Walden, Toler and Jean Francois. They're nothing but overpaid trash

6. Before EVERYTHING I've listed sign Luck to 6 year extension, Allen to 4, Caztanzo to 4, T.Y. to 5, Freeman to 4, Mathis to 1, Butler to 2, Gordy to 2, Bradshaw to 2, Mcnary to 1, and like 6 other consistent players of 4000000000 free agents of ours next year

7. Landry can't play FS move the kid

8. Sign flowers, orakpo or houston, spiller or murray and if god is good devin mccourty

No this is't madden but anything to get rid of scum like thomas and grigs making stupid descisions like sending moncrief might make me give up on him like I have manusky

Yea it is WAY too early, but its always good to have a plan.  We should Draft mostly Defense.  CB/S and LB.  Since RBs are cheap nowadays no need to draft one unless we are really high on someone.  OL should be address threw FA.

PS: Carlos Hyde looks like a young Bradshaw.  He looks like really good.

Really we are drafting in an order without taking into account who is available and according to you FS should be our #1 pick

2. Luck has to call his teammates out on their mistakes and quit taking the blame

3. Hilton needs more touches. If we keep Wayne and Nicks for 2015 he probably leaves after for the highest demand at WR

4. Richardson didn't get a chance sunday don't give up. If he ends up sucking trade or cut him after the season and draft Gurley

6. Dont trade Moncrief

For 2015:

3.  Keep Wayne around for 2015 1 year let Nicks hit the hay no matter how he does because we know you take off 15 rec, 2td and 200 yards without Andrew

4. Draft by this order

1. FS/G

2. RB/SS

3. CB/OLB

4. T/ RB

5. any above

6. anything

6. anything

7. anything

6. Before EVERYTHING I've listed sign Luck to 6 year extension, Allen to 4, Caztanzo to 4, T.Y. to 5, Freeman to 4, Mathis to 1, Butler to 2, Gordy to 2, Bradshaw to 2, Mcnary to 1, and like 6 other consistent players of 4000000000 free agents of ours next year

8. Sign flowers, orakpo or houston, spiller or murray and if god is good devin mccourty

No this is't madden but anything to get rid of scum like thomas and grigs making stupid descisions like sending moncrief might make me give up on him like I have manusky 

Why is Thomas a scum?

This plan is too stupid for even Madden draft these positions in this order I really hope this was a long joke if not it is a long joke.

Just going to point THIS out. Luck is doing the right thing in taking accountability for his play. The guy still can't consistently lead a receiver(throwing behind receiver), still has issues with starring down receivers, and is still holding onto the ball too long. His blame on himself is justified.

Just going to point THIS out. Luck is doing the right thing in taking accountability for his play. The guy still can't consistently lead a receiver(throwing behind receiver), still has issues with starring down receivers, and is still holding onto the ball too long. His blame on himself is justified.

Don't worry Luck isn't going to be doing much in our 2015 plan we will be drafting RB's in the 2nd and 4th rounds as well as signing Murray or Spiller. Kids and computers I will tell you.

6. Dont trade Moncrief

For 2015:

4. Draft by this order

1. FS/G

2. RB/SS

3. CB/OLB

4. T/ RB

5. any above

6. anything

6. anything

7. anything

I hate to break the news to you but you need some serious help. Oh and by the way you also need to learn how to count.

I hate to break the news to you but you need some serious help. Oh and by the way you also need to learn how to count.

Normally, I don't comically haze people like Coltstildeath, but CC1 that was hilarious. [What I bolded]. There's a lot of #6's in your list there.  :P

Ah, no matter double vision happens to the best of us even me from time to time.  Usually, alcohol is a contributing factor in my double vision temporary affliction though, but maybe that's just me. 

We can't all be math or numbers wizards right? SW1 sure as hades isn't either. LOL! 

Well now.....I suddenly feel better about some of the off the wall posts I have put on this forum

It's all good Gavin. You never have to apologize to me for off the wall posts. Besides, crazy antics leads to great discussions sometimes or maybe I like weird stuff from my friends because it reminds me of the movie Pink Floyd's "The Wall" released in 1982. A good flick that still holds up well even today. 

Go Colts! Week 2 in season!

It's just so weird that we had maybe a couple people freaking out at the beginning and now we have a LARGE amount of people calling it quits on the season and making it sound like we are the NYG!

Please everyone calm down! Mathis is a big part of our defense but he's ONE player!!! (So far)

WE WERE GOING TO MISS HIM THE NEXT 3 WEEKS ANYWAY!

Don't worry Luck isn't going to be doing much in our 2015 plan we will be drafting RB's in the 2nd and 4th rounds as well as signing Murray or Spiller. Kids and computers I will tell you.

Not sure who you are calling a kid because that I am not. Maybe I'm misreading into what you wrote, but in no way am I placing all of the blame on Luck, however he's STILL doing the same things he did as a rookie. He knows he has to get better in certain areas, and I respect the guy for taking accountability in his play.

My thoughts exactly. Mods can we just start deleting these types threads? Pretty please.

I'm on favor of the forum turning into a Mod driven forum to where only mods can make Topics

MTC and Superman are pretty active with Tweets so any news they could make available to us. It'd put an end to the sky fall threads. Maybe not the post, but definitely the threads

Not sure who you are calling a kid because that I am not. Maybe I'm misreading into what you wrote, but in no way am I placing all of the blame on Luck, however he's STILL doing the same things he did as a rookie. He knows he has to get better in certain areas, and I respect the guy for taking accountability in his play.

My apologizes I meant to quote the knucklehead that started this topic not you. Agreed about Luck he still is just in his 3rd yr he will continue to grow.

Maybe this Sesame Street character can help... I grew up with him as a kid. He's not bad with numbers either. Just kidding! 

Okay, maybe that Jim Henson puppet image was a tad bit harsh to Coltstildeath. Sorry about that. It's still funny though.  ;)

the-count-sesame-street.jpg

6. Dont trade Moncrief

For 2015:

4. Draft by this order

1. FS/G

2. RB/SS

3. CB/OLB

4. T/ RB

5. any above

6. anything

6. anything

7. anything

6. Dont trade Moncrief

For 2015:

4. Draft by this order

1. FS/G

2. RB/SS

3. CB/OLB

4. T/ RB

5. any above

6. anything

6. anything

7. anything

New to football?

I'm on favor of the forum turning into a Mod driven forum to where only mods can make Topics

MTC and Superman are pretty active with Tweets so any news they could make available to us. It'd put an end to the sky fall threads. Maybe not the post, but definitely the threads

Terrible idea ... there are many good posters who are not Mods that start good topics; a move like that would likely kill the forum.  Not to mention the fact that the Mods may not be interested in the added responsibility or time involved in such an undertaking. The Mods do a good job shutting down threads that are too far off track, and as far as the rest of the threads go just don't open them if you don't like the topic or the person who started it ... its not that hard.