Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis #12 Free Agent in NFL

Caleb3502

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts need a shut-down big corner like Aquib Talib-NE was genus to pick him up--I feel we need him here bad regardless what we do w/V. Davis.......Grimes maybe another we can get ,,,,,,,,,along w/Talib.......We need OLine-shut down corner,,,,,,,,,Dline receiver Tight end if the price is right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We need to sign Donald Brown back,,,,,,Then that should be all our $$ taken up & spent,,,,,,,,,,Then in 2nd rd.draft best player available at Oline Dline Receiver,,,,,,,,,Corner...........

Edited by BodaciousBryce
Unnecessary Formatting

Colts need a shut-down big corner like Aquib Talib-NE was genus to pick him up--I feel we need him here bad regardless what we do w/V. Davis.......Grimes maybe another we can get ,,,,,,,,,along w/Talib.......We need OLine-shut down corner,,,,,,,,,Dline receiver Tight end if the price is right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We need to sign Donald Brown back,,,,,,Then that should be all our $$ taken up & spent,,,,,,,,,,Then in 2nd rd.draft best player available at Oline Dline Receiver,,,,,,,,,Corner...........

When did Talib become Deion Sanders? Good player, but the amount of hype that guy gets goes overboard.

We don't need a tight end at all man. Allen and Fleener will be a force next year. You would rather have Talib than Verner or Grimes? Talib is crazy bro. We don't need him around our young players.

When did Talib become Deion Sanders? Good player, but the amount of hype that guy gets goes overboard.

Deion!....I'll never forget that play in a Dallas game when Marvin Harrison burned him for six.  He spun ol' Neon Deion around and right out of BOTH of his shoes AND his jock on that play.

Tight end is one of the last things we need

• 1 month later...

Starting a new topic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Eric Decker the Colts have interest in,UmmmmmmmmmmmI am not sold on him as a great receiver ,,,,,,,,,,,,And he'd cost loads to land here in Indy,,I say no,,,,,,,,,,,90% of why he is goodis eytn Manning making him good,Otherwise he is average,and Hence totally not worth the high price tag on him,,,,,Although Luck would make him good also,,,,,,,I still say he is way to much money to get him,,,,,,,,,,,,,Luck could make two other receivers that are good for the same price -and that Luck would make great,,,,,,,,GriffWhalen is not great but Luck is making him beter than he is,,,,,,,,,,I'd love to see another TY Hilton brought in in this draft he s Great already,,,,,,,,,,,And great some OLine F**ing HELP...............And Secondary and a legit pass rusher and Run Stuffer!!!!! It was EMBARASSING how NE. blew us out w/ their run game,,,,,,,,,,,,,And add to te fact that the Refs (didn't call the pass interference when the NE secondary guy knocked Whalen down OR when Vellno (sp) tripped Luck,,,,,,,,,,both those would of given us 1st downs and hey could of led to TDs which would of changed the game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We always get burned by bad calls................

Talib may not be Deon Sanders But who is ,,,,Sanders one of the all time greats in his prime,,,,,,,Talib is a long lanky shut down corner,,,,,,,,,,,who takes out the other teams best guy wheather receiver Or tight end aka Jimmy Gramm which he handled well in their game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Who is better than Talib in this league? Grimes Verner? maybe maybe not ,,,,,,,,,,,I'll take Talib any day he is proven he proved it all season long w/NE.......Even tho I hate NE I have to give credit where cedit is due,,,,,,,Belicheck made a good pick up getting Talib

Talib may not be Deon Sanders But who is ,,,,Sanders one of the all time greats in his prime,,,,,,,Talib is a long lanky shut down corner,,,,,,,,,,,who takes out the other teams best guy wheather receiver Or tight end aka Jimmy Gramm which he handled well in their game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Who is better than Talib in this league? Grimes Verner? maybe maybe not ,,,,,,,,,,,I'll take Talib any day he is proven he proved it all season long w/NE.......Even tho I hate NE I have to give credit where cedit is due,,,,,,,Belicheck made a good pick up getting Talib

He is not a shut down corner

No he wouldn`t! He would still get burned by Elite quickness/speed.

I don't buy this. He's fast and strong enough to cover anybody if he's focused. I don't think he'll ever be on the same level as Revis or Asomugha (in his prime) but he easily has the cover skills and athleticism to be among the top 5 at his position.

Who got taken out of the AFC Championship game by little Wes Welker.

Yep. I said that Grigs should be on the phone with his agent a minute after midnight the day free agency starts.

If we're going to overpay for anyone, it better be an O linemen like him

that would be the best day of the offseason but i don't know, the browns do have a lot of cap and a franchise tag but i really hope he hits free agency

Assuming they actually hit free agency, Orakpo (unlikely), Mack (mid-likely), and Verner (most-likely) would all make big impacts here; probably the most of the people on the list.

I actually dont figure Verner would hit FA, and if he did, i really dont think we would make a concerted effort to bring him in here.  Not until we shore up our other FA's of our own and shore up the larger problem areas before addressing CB.