Cut Da'Rick

Rob Lowe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we need to cut Da'Rick immediately. He's underperformed in every game and at this rate we can't continue to keep paying him to do little to nothing.

Thats stupid he is a young guy who came here late in the year learned on the run, who IMO will get better, and has huge talent! Under preformed honestly I don't think we targeted that much? A year of training camp next year might do this guy a world of good.

I dont believe we should cut Rogers. He came onto the team late in the year and made plays. I feel like his route running needs to improve because he seems to be locked up at times but I see potential from him. Big, strong, high points the ball, runs angry. I also like that he had to earn his spot onto the roster and wasnt just put onto the active team. He obviously showed something to coaches about his maturing process and I love his big play ability. His catch against the chiefs shows exactly the type of play I feel he is capable of in the future.

I think we need to cut Da'Rick immediately. He's underperformed in every game and at this rate we can't continue to keep paying him to do little to nothing.

Do you actually watch the Colts play???   They pay him a minimal contract, he was on the active roster like 1/3 of the season. What do you expect?  Last year, Brazil hardly got catches too.  Da'Rick has great ability.  It is worth it as the cost he is to try to develop that.

You confuse me man. I thought you were one of us (The Da'Rick believers) He has only played a few games. Yeah he has to work on his route running and drops, but he's going to be good. The kid has all the talent in the world. I really believe he is our future number 1.

This has to be the worst topic discussion. Seriously cut Da'Rick "Rogers" the correct way of spelling his name since most topics spelt his name wrong. The kid has skill and you can see that in the minimum playing time he got. He hands the hands and size and speed to get the job done. The kid is a rookie who came into the offensive system late in the season and was thrown into the fire. If anyone knew sports and played knows how hard it is to play at a high level and expected to perform with a short amount of reps with the 1st string. Thats is why you give the kid the offseason to gel with Luck and others. I think the future is bright with TY and Rogers on the outside and Lavon in the slot. Come on they have the best coach in Reggie to pick his brain. A true colt fan never bashes their player.

You confuse me man. I thought you were one of us (The Da'Rick believers) He has only played a few games. Yeah he has to work on his route running and drops, but he's going to be good. The kid has all the talent in the world. I really believe he is our future number 1.

I was on board until he proved me wrong. Guy has to go. Cut Da'Rick and you have room to sign a vet like Plaxico

look im going to say the same thing i have said to the richardson haters. give the kid a FULL year with the team before talking about getting rid of him. Rogers could be a good WR with time. just because he hasnt come out and have a break out year his rookie year like Hilton did last year does not mean he will be a bad WR. maybe we should just drop the whole defense since they were bad this year while were at it. 

I didn't even expect him to play at all this year, but injuries put him in the game.

The kid has potential. I don't think anyone was expecting him to come and light the roof on fire. I'd like to see if he progresses in the offseason, because it's way too early to cut a guy like him. 

This has to be the worst topic discussion. Seriously cut Da'Rick "Rogers" the correct way of spelling his name since most topics spelt his name wrong. The kid has skill and you can see that in the minimum playing time he got. He hands the hands and size and speed to get the job done. The kid is a rookie who came into the offensive system late in the season and was thrown into the fire. If anyone knew sports and played knows how hard it is to play at a high level and expected to perform with a short amount of reps with the 1st string. Thats is why you give the kid the offseason to gel with Luck and others. I think the future is bright with TY and Rogers on the outside and Lavon in the slot. Come on they have the best coach in Reggie to pick his brain. A true colt fan never bashes their player.

Umm.... DHB as a WR???

You tried this approach a few weeks back.......

And it was a spectacular failure......

I see history is repeating itself!      That happens when one doesn't learn from their mistakes!

Hey,  just sayin....