Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs Colts Predictions

danlhart87

The Colts could easily win this game, but my fear is that the Chiefs secondary shuts down TY Hilton....  We have been leaning on him way too much lately, and if someone has the ability to take him away we could just as easily sputter on offense and lose this game.  Whalen and Rodgers will definitley need to be more in the offensive game plan to keep us balanced.  And I'm liking the offense since they made Brown the starter...  It seems to be better and more balanced and giving our defense more of a break. 

Colts 24

Chiefs 20

The Colts could easily win this game, but my fear is that the Chiefs secondary shuts down TY Hilton....  We have been leaning on him way too much lately, and if someone has the ability to take him away we could just as easily sputter on offense and lose this game.  Whalen and Rodgers will definitley need to be more in the offensive game plan to keep us balanced.  And I'm liking the offense since they made Brown the starter...  It seems to be better and more balanced and giving our defense more of a break. 

Colts 24

Chiefs 20

i agree that's what i'm worried about too....fleener is gonna have to show up too

The Chiefs scored just 7 points (in KC) the last meeting. The Colt's defense shut down J. Charles after that opening drive. I believe Any Reed will have the offense  passing the ball all around at first to try to off balance the defense. The key is for the Colts defense to weather that first offensive burst from KC. The Colts play fast and the turf indoors is perfect for the Colt's defense (make note; why the Colt's defense played so well in KC as their turf was frozen and just as fast as a indoor turf).  I expect the same style of play from the Colts but one thing they did do well in KC was caused a few turnovers which is key for both team.

KC  13

Colts 31

I don't have a good feeling about this one.

Apparently K.C. is making adjustments on D to make sure they pressure Luck on EVERY play (stunts, blitzes, etc.)

I imagine they are also making adjustments on O to run the ball better.

Wow, an NFL team making adjustments. What a concept. I'm guessing Pags and the boys are making some as well. Just a hunch

KC will use Jamaal Charles rushing and receiving. We won't miss Bowe. I'm actually glad he's probably out. AJ Jenkins and Junior Hemingway will give you fits enough. Jenkins is a 1st. round draft pick we got in a swap with the SF 49'ers.

You'll see Justin Houston this time - sorry you missed him last game. Andrew Luck can chat with him lying on the turf.

Eric Berry is back to playing centerfield where he belongs.

Don't expect the turnovers you saw last game. If anything, get ready for the Colts to start coughing up the ball.

Final score? Chiefs 31, Colts 21

KC will use Jamaal Charles rushing and receiving. We won't miss Bowe. I'm actually glad he's probably out. AJ Jenkins and Junior Hemingway will give you fits enough. Jenkins is a 1st. round draft pick we got in a swap with the SF 49'ers.

You'll see Justin Houston this time - sorry you missed him last game. Andrew Luck can chat with him lying on the turf.

Don't expect the turnovers you saw last game. If anything, get ready for the Colts to start coughing up the ball.

AJ Jenkins? Really? Lol we have two UDFAs better than him.

You'll see Justin Houston this time - sorry you missed him last game. Andrew Luck can chat with him lying on the turf.

Man what's up with Bowe? I don't understand. He should be a top 10 receiver in the league. Has all the talent in the world. My opinion is it's Alex Smith, But I wanted an opinion from a KC fan. In the offseason I was really hoping we would go after him.

The Chiefs have still only beaten one team this season with a winning record. They are a bad team. Colts dominate.

Indy- 31

Chiefs- 13

I don't know what to think. Certainly a deeper team than they evidently get credit for. Watching their backups give the Chargers a hard time for 60 minutes in a do or die game for the Chargers Sunday was interesting...I will say this- I'll be surprised if the Chiefs give up the amount of big plays that they did a couple weeks ago when we had them at their place. I expect their defense, particularly the tackling, to be on point...That is a good defense regardless of who has been on their schedule...