Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who do you hope the Texans draft with the #1 pick ?

Brent71

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they take Manziel or Bridgewater. I honestly see them both as career backups. They could also take Clowney, that kind of failing work ethic has bust written all over it.

I really just hope that the Texans can't get an RG3 type of deal where some * gives them several years of high draft picks for a mediocre player

Bridgewater's size is questionable, if he is 190 lbs. he better head for Ben & Jerry's or he'll be out for the season after the first snap. 

The Texans are said to be full of talent then explain 14 straight losses. No team is full of talent and looses 14 straight. Don't spend any sleepless nights worrying about the Texans competing with the Colts any time soon.

Posted · Hidden by Blackhawk4, December 30, 2013 - This seems in pretty poor taste...Just my opinion, but taking a shot at a dead owner like this seems in bad taste especially when it's not relevant to the topic...
Hidden by Blackhawk4, December 30, 2013 - This seems in pretty poor taste...Just my opinion, but taking a shot at a dead owner like this seems in bad taste especially when it's not relevant to the topic...

whoever has the fastest 40.......oh wait, Al Davis isn't around

If I'm them, I take Bridgwater.

I hope they don't, so the Browns can get him.

Have you not watched how Geno has turned out so far? Teddy is the SAME QB, who has played consistently against a soft schedule. He will be exposed almost immediately when he steps on the field against an NFL defense.