Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Griff Stokely

throwing BBZ

kid is showing us something.

Good short game, Andrew throwing well.

Gotta pass it to TRich, since he can`t run outside.

how bout that run blocking? The line is competeing tho.

pass blocking is far much better then we all expected im sure everyone can agree. i mean luck has at least 5 seconds to throw the ball before the pocket collapses. that being said i have said for a while that whalen was a good WR and we needed to keep him on the roster all year. the kid has heart and talent and can break tackles really well.

I have been a Griff Whalen fan since he played in preseason. He should have had more catches in the Miami game, but was held on about 4 targets. He reminds me of Wayne Chrebet more than Stokely

Ya I posted after he broke, eluded the tackles. Lil' Griff got muscley on`em, :thmup: 

Very Chrebet of him, and mighty good stuff!! Executing, making a play, yeeha! Go Colts!

Ya can`t do diddly when you drop the dam ball...

Would like Luck to go back to Fleener.  He need to regain his confidence after those drops at the beginning.

So you are a hater and calling the clear catch and instant HIT to knock the ball out a DROP. You haters kill me.

Ya, and Brazzil should have caught the ball that was inches away from being Catchable.

So you are a hater and calling the clear catch and instant HIT to knock the ball out a DROP. You haters kill me.

Ya, and Brazzil should have caught the ball that was inches away from being Catchable.

Correct me if im wrong but if I were a hater than I wouldn't want Luck to go back to him

"inches away from being Catchable"? The ball hit him right in the hands and he wasn't even fully extended. It's funny you call others "haters" when you constantly make up % to hate on Luck, this being a prime example.

Great game. He is not the fastest guy in the world, but he gets open and has great hands. He probably has the best hands on the team. I thought Rogers and Hilton were solid. If Luck could have put a little more on that ball to Hilton, he had a td. Brazil had that big dropped pass today. Thankfully it did not come back to haunt us.

It's hard to believe how management twice decided to keep David Reed over Griff Whalen.  I mean i really don't understand that, especially with the issues we were having at the position after Reggie went down.  Griff looked very good in camp this year, the more he plays the better he is looking.  He is better then DHB too and should have been up from the practice squad earlier then he was. He gives us an intermediate threat again that we haven't had for a few months.

"inches away from being Catchable"? The ball hit him right in the hands and he wasn't even fully extended. It's funny you call others "haters" when you constantly make up % to hate on Luck, this being a prime example.

Yet he was fully extended, the ball hit him on his fingertips and he didn`t get both hands on the ball together. 100% Uncatchable.

Hating on Luck because a bomb was inches off? Silliness. The DB grabbed Brazzil`s shirt to keep it from being layed in his palms.

Just like you missed this call, you are probably like most of the Homers that believe Andrew has been so good. As a passer he has STANK a LOT. He knows it, Arians knew it, I know it, and with more of SOME of the same this year.

Other KNOWLEDGEABLE, Brave fans have expressed it here in their own way. It is CLEAR most times and on the tape.

Waaa, Waaa, don`t talk about Andrew`s issues, just ra ra ra like a blind Homer with us.

NO thanks, i`m good with what I see, bla bla KNOW ONE nails it 100%, and for me, the reality of what is real on the field trumps Fanaticism and getting it wrong, Giving up Honesty.

I`m a Colts fan, and a FB fan, and call it as i see it. I make Nothing up regarding Andrew. It is what it is and i give my view when I wish.

should never have been on the PS in the first place. he showed last year before he got hurt he could be a very good piece on offense for us and yet the coaching staff fails to see that. 

I think it's not that the coaching staff didn't see his potential, more so they didn't have room on the active roster. Had the coaching staff not had faith in him he would have been cut last season.