Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie's Surgery went well

FicmanS

Reggie if your reading this  YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!  You are a true professional in every aspect and you wear the horseshoe well.  

Get well and see you in 2014.

I can hear the fans now on opening day.

REGGIE REGGIE REGGIE 

How True, and I am sure Reggie will be at the games and even practices after rehabbing, no one will be allowed to let down just because he is hurt.  He will see to that and they will hear from him even more.  True leader! 

God's speed in your recovery..... GO COLTS

That's awesome news. How would you like to be a surgeon and having Reggie's knee opened completely up in front on you.... UGH !!! Nerves of steel. That would be like being the pilot of Air Force One ?

This isn't 1970. Very small incisions for acl repair these days

just had my ACL surgery last week. I had the arthoscopic hamstring graft and my rehab started 3 days after surgery. Rehab pain is so much worse than the actual injury but I am sure it's nothing of Reggie. He will be back stonger than ever! COLTSRONG :thmsup:

Yeah, rehab is by far the worst. Of coarse i wasnt a world class athlete like reggie.

just had my ACL surgery last week.  I had the arthoscopic hamstring graft and my rehab started 3 days after surgery.  Rehab pain is so much worse than the actual injury but I am sure it's nothing of Reggie.  He will be back stonger than ever! COLTSRONG :thmsup:

Good luck with your recovery too.  Great to hear that Reggie's surgery went well.

How True, and I am sure Reggie will be at the games and even practices after rehabbing, no one will be allowed to let down just because he is hurt.  He will see to that and they will hear from him even more.  True leader! 

God's speed in your recovery..... GO COLTS

He will be totally focused on rehab when he needs to be, and then motivating and coaching/teaching his kids.

He gets open now more with guile? than speed, he can be of great importance for next seasons SB run. GL Reg!

I wish Reggie Wayne a speedy return. He will one day be a member of the Hall of Fame. I hope he remains active with the team during his recovery. His off the field leadership could be missed more than his on the field play. This team still needs his help.

Glad to hear it but they were talking about this the other day on the radio (before Reggie got hurt) have you ever heard a doctor come out and say hey I botched that surgery!

The go to on that is just not saying anything typically.

ACL repair is very common. Its not brain surgery

I know...I didn't say it was and I didn't even say there is any reason to say to think that Reggie's surgery didn't go well but it's not like you have ever heard a doctor say well I botched that one. 

Also the guy on the radio made a good point, you don't really know if what the doctor did worked or not till rehab.  At the time Peyton had his first neck surgery we were told everything was fine and there was nothing to worry about.  As time went on when he should be able to start rehabbing that's when it became clear that it wasn't fine and that's when we found out it didn't go well.

With that said there is nothing to suggest Reggie is going to be anything but fine. 

I know...I didn't say it was and I didn't even say there is any reason to say to think that Reggie's surgery didn't go well but it's not like you have ever heard a doctor say well I botched that one. 

Also the guy on the radio made a good point, you don't really know if what the doctor did worked or not till rehab.  At the time Peyton had his first neck surgery we were told everything was fine and there was nothing to worry about.  As time went on when he should be able to start rehabbing that's when it became clear that it wasn't fine and that's when we found out it didn't go well.

With that said there is nothing to suggest Reggie is going to be anything but fine.

Thank you. Reports of a successful surgery in the moments right after the procedure are filler stories, nothing more. It means nothing.

Mike Chappell tweeted that Reggie's Surgery went well today...

Get well Soon Reggie!!!

RT.

@ampharris 52m BREAKING NEWS: All Reggie Wayne and @Colts fans. Surgery was successful. "Thanks for all of yours prayers" Reggie.

Have you ever heard of an athlete's surgery where the player or the doctors came out and said it didn't go well.?

Wonderful report.  Now, I wonder if Reggie shows up for camp next year from within an ambulance as a paramedic pushing a stretcher cart?  From patient to rescuer?   :)

I could see him doing this. and instead of pulling out a stretcher. He is throwing out some churtches instead