Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dwayne Allen Out For Season

HtownColt

ummm THomas is and was replaceable with Hugh Thornton. and Thornton looked good sunday. but losing one of our two big TE's is and will hurt down the stretch, especially if we lose Wayne, DHB or TY Hilton for a period of time (knock on wood)

Ummm, Thorton was ok...he def had a few rookie moments. But the big downside to Thomas' injury is McGlynn is the starter for the remainder of the year. The Thomas/Thorton combo could have been a bright spot later in the season.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleener was a grown man on Sunday. Got robbed of a second touchdown on a cheap procedural penalty, he made several nice grabs, was tough with the football, blocked well, looked fast... I hope that was his coming out party, and that it just gets better moving forward.

FleenR ran a great route and was wide open for the game winner on our last possession, unfortunately it was just another solid example of Andrew hanging onto the ball.

I say that because i think he should know the route and should have been able to throw the ball as Coby made his break.

Isn`t that is what separates the good from the great? He threw it about 4 yards behind him, yes under pressure.

Seems he is fine with throwing up a jump ball when he has time to look at it, but quite lacking on his timing throws.

Not complaining, i have little doubt he will be MUCH better in a couple years.

Now he will have to throw to FleenR if he wants a chance to win.

He needs Reggie to sit for a few weeks to further his progress if you know what i mean.

We will seriously miss Allen, i hope comes back strong.

FleenR ran a great route and was wide open for the game winner on our last possession, unfortunately it was just another solid example of Andrew hanging onto the ball.

I say that because i think he should know the route and should have been able to throw the ball as Coby made his break.

Isn`t that is what separates the good from the great? He threw it about 4 yards behind him, yes under pressure.

Seems he is fine with throwing up a jump ball when he has time to look at it, but quite lacking on his timing throws.

He needs Reggie to sit for a few weeks to further his progress if you know what i mean.

"FleenR"?

On the miss to Fleener, Luck had Wheeler right in his face. It bothers me that the pass was so off target, almost getting picked off, but I don't think you can judge him on that throw. JMO.

"FleenR"?

On the miss to Fleener, Luck had Wheeler right in his face. It bothers me that the pass was so off target, almost getting picked off, but I don't think you can judge him on that throw. JMO.

I assumed that was just a miscommunication....the ball was five yearss behind Fleener.

There is absolutely no way for you to know who was at fault on that play.  It was a miscommunication somewhere.  Luck was blized on the play, how do you know that Fleener wasn't supposed to cut his route off where Luck threw the ball?   Do you remember in the Giants game a similar thing happened and the ball hit Fleener in the back?

This sucks, was really looking forward to Allan progressing more this year & seeing some 2 TE's sets with Flenner & 2 Wide outs. Would have been tough to defend. I am not sure how you go from, Allan might play last week to he needs surgery, HMMM, but watching when he got injured it didn't appear to be much, oh well? I like Allan I don't think we have anyone else with his skill set, It was nice to see Flenner start to be a man, he actually looked like he had a game face on?? Hopefully that will continue I kind of like Jones he played well not Allan oh coarse but functional.