Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bjorn Werner agrees in principle to contract

lollygagger8

I wonder what took so long?  Aren't rookie contracts  (depending on what draft round)  pretty much standard accross the board nowadays?  I can't believe that they needed to included a guaranteed bag of M&Ms in the locker room or something.  Maybe it took a while translating English to German on the contract?

This is all in jest btw.

I wonder what took so long?  Aren't rookie contracts  (depending on what draft round)  pretty much standard accross the board nowadays?  I can't believe that they needed to included a guaranteed bag of M&Ms in the locker room or something.  Maybe it took a while translating English to German on the contract?

This is all in jest btw.

The rookies did not fall in line well Albaby.  There were still approximately 22 unsigned rookies.  Unusual these days.

I think we should be happy we have the big fella 'in principle' and ready to put on the pads for camp!!!   :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:

This is all in jest btw.

I think the hold up was he wanted only blue and white M&M's

This is all in jest btw.

I think it was Twinkies, and we all know their future has been uncertain until recently, so.......