Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3 players you hope make the roster and wear the horseshoe this year

#BringBobBack

Griff Whalen: Andrew Luck & Coby Fleener get to have Pep Hamilton all year, why not keep the Trio of Luck, Whalen, & Fleener here in Indy? And plus, Gridd has been the bright spot this off-season out of all the receivers

Justin Anderson: Any help to protect Andrew is always good to have. I believe he'll beat Linkenbach for the back up spot

Drake Nevis: I like his motor seems to always give it 110% just wish he'd stay healthy

my three would deffinantly be Brandon McKinney, Ben Ijalana, and Griff Whalen i like these players alot and can contribute greatly to this team

Yeah I would agree with that! But I would also throw in Pat Angerer only because he had a bad year due to injury last season. You never know what the Colts are thinking. Because I think healthy he can be a great force. 

Yeah I would agree with that! But I would also throw in Pat Angerer only because he had a bad year due to injury last season. You never know what the Colts are thinking. Because I think healthy he can be a great force. 

good point ive always had a lot of confidance in angerer who was our best defensive player two years ago if he like alot kicks the injury bug he still stars at ILB