New Uniform Time!

CdUde425

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being a Baltimore Colt and Indianapolis Colt fan, I love the tradition of the uniforms and the horse shoe.  I stay the course on uniforms.... :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:    

While I would buy these jerseys because they are modern and 'snazzy,' I want the memories of Unitas, Berry, Donovan and Moore to never be forgotten each time the Colts hit the field!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:

As an alternate sure. I'm for the blue helmet all of the time.

I agree. I like the blue helmet and would welcome them as a permanent change, although I don't like the horseshoe or the number in the one shown above. Just change the helmet to blue and leave the horseshoe the same as it is now.

I agree. I like the blue helmet and would welcome them as a permanent change, although I don't like the horseshoe or the number in the one shown above. Just change the helmet to blue and leave the horseshoe the same as it is now.

I also don't mind the blue uniforms, but the designs above remind me of the Cowboys for some reason and I don't like that.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the number on the helmet either.

This has to be at least a semi-annual topic that has very little chance of ever happening. The Colts uni's are classic and represent a brand, much like the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, etc. I just have a hard time believing they go to a XFL look. Now they may do a throwback from time to time, but that is a long way from these futuristic looking things.

This has to be at least a semi-annual topic that has very little chance of ever happening. The Colts uni's are classic and represent a brand, much like the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, etc. I just have a hard time believing they go to a XFL look. Now they may do a throwback from time to time, but that is a long way from these futuristic looking things.

There's my XFL reference for the day. That was a hideously dressed league.

I respect the tradition this organization runs with, but regardless its time for something new with swag and attitude to represent the play on the field.  These would be perfect! 

No you do not.  Every off season, we fans can expect this topic to pop up, and each year it is ignored by the Colts.  This class organization doesn't need new uniforms nor new colors.  We will continue with the most class as an organization and the classiest uniforms in the NFL. 

Please never, ever, ever, ever, ever change the uniforms!  Never!  The Colts look like an NFL team.   Great traditional uniform.  Like the Packers.  Teams like the Seahawks look like a college team.   I pray the Colts never go in that direction.  I think as long as Jim Irsay owns the team we never have to worry about that.

Being a Baltimore Colt and Indianapolis Colt fan, I love the tradition of the uniforms and the horse shoe. I stay the course on uniforms.... :coltshelmet::coltshelmet::coltshelmet:

While I would buy these jerseys because they are modern and 'snazzy,' I want the memories of Unitas, Berry, Donovan and Moore to never be forgotten each time the Colts hit the field!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:

They've already ruined that. The stripes are just vestigial now. Restore the stripes to full length.

No, No and he|| No!

Not even looking at the mockup so it isn't about that. DO NOT fool with our uniforms and DO NOT fool with our helmet.

Leave it along. Walk away. Forget it.

I'm fine with no change too, but I do like the blue helmets from the pic I posted above(besides the placement of the shoes). I'll admit, I'm a much bigger fan of our all whites over the blue jersey's. I just don't care for our blue jersey's for some reason. Wish we could wear all whites every week.