Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Cruz to me but I could be wrong. I can't think of another WR semi available that would get Irsay all hyped up but if it's a lesser name it would be a let down.

And heck if we lose our first rounder I am fine with it. I watched so little college ball last year I am not even sure I know enough to care about the draft lol.

Sounds like Cruz to me but I could be wrong. I can't think of another WR semi available that would get Irsay all hyped up but if it's a lesser name it would be a let down.

And heck if we lose our first rounder I am fine with it. I watched so little college ball last year I am not even sure I know enough to care about the draft lol.

Jimbo tends to get excited easily

Have to remember Irsay hyped up Ricky Jean-Francois & Gosder Cherilus like we were signing Reggie White & Jerry Rice in their prime.

never got a 1000 yards and only one double digit td season and with all the hype irsay is building that would be a big letdown

He was going to get 1000 in 2011, and has knocked on the door every season in his career.

He would not be a big letdown.