Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Tweet

Shepman

I have no reason not to trust our scouts... they made some excellent moves last season with no money...

We are going to improve a lot... even if we don't take the path that many of us were hoping for...

I don't how how we ever could have expected a ton of splash signings... its never been the Indy way and that's one of the reasons why we have had so much success for so long...

I will be a bit disappointed if we load up on old fogies like Jennings and Reed, though... If we do sign Jennings, it will be a sign that we are going to use a first rounder on WR in 2014 or 15

I have no reason not to trust our scouts... they made some excellent moves last season with no money...

We are going to improve a lot... even if we don't take the path that many of us were hoping for...

I don't how how we ever could have expected a ton of splash signings... its never been the Indy way and that's one of the reasons why we have had so much success for so long...

Took the words right outta my mouth

I think we got our T, Cherilus... 5 year deal... might be a very smart move if we didnt break the bank... not sure how much the deal is for

well if vasquez was given 6 mil per, im sure this is like 3-4 mil per for this guy.

Today was suppose to be like christmas. All we got were socks and a tacky sweater.

I think day one (maybe the whole FA period) got over-hyped by us Colts fans because we have so much dough and we never used to do anything in FA... in reality, we've done more already than we had in recent memory and we should still have enough cash to spend to get us some value players...

If we sign Avril and Landry it will be the biggest FA period I've ever seen the Colts engage in... none of these players would have been my first choice, but its hard to tell how good the signings are until we see the price... so far we have successfully upgraded two positions of great need... I'm not upset yet...

Just because you haven't heard of them doesn't make then bad signings. The front office has a scouting department that watch every play if every team multiple times

I'm not saying they are bad. I'm just responding to Irsay's comment about neon lights.