Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach Pagano with an serious Illness? :(

ColtsPacersfan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they just said it on Mike and Mike that he has a serious illness. been feeling unusual fatigue wise had some blood work done doctor expects a full recovery. Bruce Arians will take over as the interim head coach until Pagano gets back- Mike and Mike on ESPN

press conference with his doctor later on today. Kravitz said Pagano will definitely miss the Packers game and likely the Jets game. Kravitz on Mike and Mike now. Kravitz also said that he heard this when Kravitz was out to buy a new car and somebody at the dealership "that knows a guy that knows a guy that works where Pagano had his blood work done told him this". Irsay already addressed the team this morning.

Mortensen says Pagano has Lukeuimia a very treatable version he was diagnosed with last week, Doctors told Pagano expect him to miss 6 weeks. He has been on lockdown in ICU since wednesday in a Indy hospital

Chris Mortensen via twitter:

Chris Mortensen@mortreport

The "serious illness" that has hospitalized #Colts coach Chuck Pagano, as has been reported by Indianapolis Star, is leukemia, per sources.

Chris Mortensen@mortreport

Pagano's leukemia is considered "very treatable" but he is in isolation at Indianapolis hospital during this treatment.

Must be CLL. Not good news.

My prayers goes to Pagano and his family. I can really understand what they are going through.

Mort reporting it is leukemia...a very treatable form of it, but cancer nonetheless. Said he could miss up to six weeks minimum. Also said Pagano had been feeling fatigued all summer, but had been bruising easily, which alarmed him. Wow. This puts things into perspective. My prayers are with him and his family.

Yeah reports like this really put things into perspective and how unimportant football really is in the grand scheme of things.

Hopefully Pagano takes all the time he needs to kick this diseases's butt.

My thoughts are with Pagano.

I wouldn't be upset if he took the rest of the season off. What a crappy birthday present! (his 52nd is tomorrow.)