Coach Pagano with an serious Illness? :(

ColtsPacersfan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Kravitz@bkravitz

Sources have confirmed Pagano has Acute promyelocytic leukemia. His doctors will explain more at a 10:30 press conference.

http://en.wikipedia....ocytic_leukemia

Pagano has Lekemia, will moss a few f games art least, Arians to take over , as per NFL Netwotk will be live conferance shortly on NFL network

His type as opposed to other types

chemotherapy resulting in a clinical remission in approximately 90% of patients

After stable remission is induced, the standard of care is to undergo 2 years of consolidation chemotherapy with Methotrexate, Mercaptopurine, and ATRA. Nearly all patients will relapse without consolidation therapy.

Allogeneic ( my comment, means using cells from another person I belive, not ones own ) bone marrow or stem cell transplantation are the preferred treatment options for relapsed or refractory disease.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_promyelocytic_leukemia

You're worried about football at a time like this? This post makes me sick.

Settle down dude. I'm not "worried" about it, I'm simply making a statement. If you read my previous post, I know something like this takes precedence over everything. I HAVE cancer in my family, and almost lost my father from it. SMH.

Just wanted to stop by and give a message to Colts nation. I'm about as rabid a Pats fan as you'll find, and as a Pats fan we're rivals on the football field, but Cancer took my sister and is an enemy to us ALL. I've lost far too many people to it and I'm sure most if not all of you have too.

I hope Coach Pagano beats the livin snot out of it like it insulted his mamma. I hope he beats it so bad it tries to crawl off but then he kicks in in the stomach a couple hundred times and it pukes its spleen up.

My heart is with Colts nation and the Pagano family today, and every day till he's back healthy and at work.

Good luck coach, we're pullin for ya!

I'm not a Colts fan. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never allow Mr. Irsay anywhere near a microphone for the rest of his life !! His press conference made my ears bleed. I wish Coach a speedy recovery, but Oh my God, Mr. Irsay sounded like he took 1,000 extra hits to his helmet. This is the best public speaker the Colts org. could come up with ??? I signed on to your web page just to make this post. I signed off my job hunting web site just to make this post. C'mon guys, THAT PRESS CONFERENCE WAS PAINFUL !!!

I'm not a Colts fan. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never allow Mr. Irsay anywhere near a microphone for the rest of his life !! His press conference made my ears bleed. I wish Coach a speedy recovery, but Oh my God, Mr. Irsay sounded like he took 1,000 extra hits to his helmet. This is the best public speaker the Colts org. could come up with ??? I signed on to your web page just to make this post. I signed off my job hunting web site just to make this post. C'mon guys, THAT PRESS CONFERENCE WAS PAINFUL !!!

you're a piece of work...

Good bye

I am not judging anyone by how they act today in a presser it's hard to picture a presser that was going to be harder to do than the Peyton one but yeah this would be it.

Just unreal story. My cousin had this same cancer at a young age and she beat it I hope coach joins her as survivors! I think cancer may have bit off more than it can chew in pagano though that's one strong fighter who I think is going to kick cancers backside!

Shocked that you're unemployed. With a personality like that?

Get well soon Coach Pagano, you seem to have a great medical team around you, and a great foundation at home and work.

Irsay was obviously shaken up, as he should be..... whoever you are, not worth my time to scroll up to see the poster, spewing the weak crap above, just do us all a favor and go back to job hunting......

Good luck Coach Arians, and Get well soon Coach Pagano! I am glad to see Irsay say Coach may need the season off..... let Pagano decide when and to what level he is ready to be involved, He will beat this, and I know he will be itching to be as involved as his health allows...... From a cancer survivor and his family, you are in our prayers Coach!!!!!