Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let's have some fun (Roster Swap)

TKnight24

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

I'd rather have our entire offense and the Texans D. Then we'd go undefeated and Super Bowl champs

Texans have a better offense if you add Luck. Hopkins with Andrew woukd absolutely destroy the league plus Fuller is a good big target like Moncrief. Miller over frank gore and the line is better too TE is prolly about even 

50 minutes ago, Jason_S said:

Seriously though, I honestly believe our staff with Houston's roster would do far better than most would think they would, but ultimately it would come down to what chud would be able to do with oz or savage.

Having a franchise QB is about 50% of the equation and the hardest to find..Colts are lucky that way..We will always be an offseason away or a few bounces away from at least having a punchers chance in the worst case...That is why this situation is so frustrating...

If you go by who we have now to replace Andrew whether it's Tolzien or Morris I would say Colts would be 4-12 without Andrew. Andrew is worth at least 4 more wins which is a Qtr of the season. With last years Hasselbeck we could probably go 7-9, he played really Good. Texans would be 13-3 with Andrew IMO and make the AFC Title Game, not sure about SB?