Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Heath Evans has Colts going 4-12 this year

bap1331

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, QwizBoy said:

You think I really care whether or not P&G stay or go? Your own fans debate that heavily everyday. Stop trying to twist this and make it a Texan vs Colt thing when it obviously isn't. You really don't have to resort to this. Come on man. 

Really? If you didn't care then why come in this forum talking like they should be fired? Most of your comments are by design to draw a negative response.

38 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Really? If you didn't care then why come in this forum talking like they should be fired? Most of your comments are by design to draw a negative response.

I was just pointing out you don't know how Irsay will react to anything is all. And no, my comments aren't really designed to be negative. You just take them that way, much like you do with 95% of posts on here. 

3 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

I was just pointing out you don't know how Irsay will react to anything is all. And no, my comments aren't really designed to be negative. You just take them that way, much like you do with 95% of posts on here. 

I take negative comments negative when the negative comments are nothing but blanket comments without thought into those comments.

I stated Irsay's past history and explained why I made that comment. There is a difference in that other than just saying someone sucks without looking and seeing why.

There have been times in the past where I have stood up for you because most of the time you take the time to debate, I guess those days are over.

5 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I take negative comments negative when the negative comments are nothing but blanket comments without thought into those comments.

I stated Irsay's past history and explained why I made that comment. There is a difference in that other than just saying someone sucks without looking and seeing why.

There have been times in the past where I have stood up for you because most of the time you take the time to debate, I guess those days are over.

Lol. The old "I used to stand up for you but now you're disagreeing with my opinion so I'm not protecting you anymore" line. I'm a big boy, I can stand up for myself, thanks. You were still wrong about Irsay's past history too. I guess you didn't read my comment about the 2011 season. Okay. 

9 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Lol. The old "I used to stand up for you but now you're disagreeing with my opinion so I'm not protecting you anymore" line. I'm a big boy, I can stand up for myself, thanks. You were still wrong about Irsay's past history too. I guess you didn't read my comment about the 2011 season. Okay. 

So you disagreeing with my opinion is any different? Okay.

If anything we can at least go 5-11 now, probably 6-10 LMAO. Jags are the Steel Curtain so that will be a loss. Blake Bortles is better than Andrew! When we play Houston we have no chance because Brock is the 2nd coming and proven Elite! and the Broncos would've won the SB had he stayed in last season, they didn't even need Peyton. It's all said in sarcasm everybody haha 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If anything we can at least go 5-11 now, probably 6-10 LMAO. Jags are the Steel Curtain so that will be a loss. Blake Bortles is better than Andrew! When we play Houston we have no chance because Brock is the 2nd coming and proven Elite! and the Broncos would've won the SB had he stayed in last season, they didn't even need Peyton. It's all said in sarcasm everybody haha 

That fool Evans actually selected us to lose to the Jags. Said wed win our first game against the Bears. Pointed to the Texans games as basically guaranteed losses! Pointed to the Texans on the board and said"Come on you know what's going to happen here! Give them(the colts) an L. The guy is nuts

19 minutes ago, krunk said:

That fool Evans actually selected us to lose to the Jags. Said wed win our first game against the Bears. Pointed to the Texans games as basically guaranteed losses! Pointed to the Texans on the board and said"Come on you know what's going to happen here! Give them(the colts) an L. The guy is nuts

Sounds like he has had one too many concussions to me. I don't see us losing a game in the Division if Andrew, TY, Gore, Vontae, Walden (AKA Freeney), and Doyle stay healthy. Yes Doyle! - haha 

Some people probably think some Colts fans like me get personal or celebrate too much when we win. No, it's never personal with me, it's a game and a Message Board, this is purely fun to me. I am making a point here tonight to the people that get on here and act like immature haters and say stuff like Andrew Luck is a bust, Pagano and Grigson have no idea what they are doing. You guys are actually Trolling so being a Colts fan I will stand up for my team. It's a Colts website so if you want to give the medicine best be sure you take it when you deal with a fan that cares about this organization. If a fan of another team wants to say we suck go for it but when we win be sure to hear to too. It works both ways.

On 9/25/2016 at 1:12 PM, QwizBoy said:

You really follow everything single thing I like? Damn, and some people here say I'm the one that needs to get a life. 

This has nothing to do with the Texans or Kubisk either way. Stick to the topic and stop baiting. You clearly can't argue your point without bringing fandom into this. Kubiak inherited a damn good defense and a Hall of Fame quarterback. He didn't suddenly become a great coach after leaving the Texans, nor did Wade Phillips. Though what he's managing out of Siemian so far has been surprising. 

Actually,  Wade Phillips has always been a great defensive coordinator.    Everywhere he's been.

And my point about Kubiak is that as a Texas fan, it was obvious to you that he was not a very good coach.

And that view didn't work out so well.

Now you're saying Grigson and Pagano are obviously not very good and will soon be fired.    

And my answer is......     maybe.     Maybe the will,  but they might also improve the team and last a while longer.

Things that seem obvious in the NFL often are not nearly as obvious as they first appeared........

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Actually,  Wade Phillips has always been a great defensive coordinator.    Everywhere he's been.

And my point about Kubiak is that as a Texas fan, it was obvious to you that he was not a very good coach.

And that view didn't work out so well.

Now you're saying Grigson and Pagano are obviously not very good and will soon be fired.    

And my answer is......     maybe.     Maybe the will,  but they might also improve the team and last a while longer.

Things that seem obvious in the NFL often are not nearly as obvious as they first appeared........

I never said whether I thought Kubiak was a good coach or not. I just don't think he was great by any stretch of the imagination. His predictable play calling and complete stubbornness left a lot to be desired, but he was loved here. Also he was the scapegoat of the atrocity that was 2014. The offense wasn't the sole reason we lost fourteen games. 

As far as Pagano goes, this was a good and much needed win vs the Chargers. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the boot if things go completely topsy turvy again this season. Some around here think he is impervious. 

27 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

I never said whether I thought Kubiak was a good coach or not. I just don't think he was great by any stretch of the imagination. His predictable play calling and complete stubbornness left a lot to be desired, but he was loved here. Also he was the scapegoat of the atrocity that was 2014. The offense wasn't the sole reason we lost fourteen games. 

As far as Pagano goes, this was a good and much needed win vs the Chargers. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the boot if things go completely topsy turvy again this season. Some around here think he is impervious. 

I don't think Pagano is impervious.....   but he does have a new 4-year contract.     Grigson has one too.

So,  unless they Colts are bottom-5 worst in the NFL,  then I think they get one more year to turn it around.

Hard to see Irsay swallowing 3 years each of contracts for Pagano and Grigson.     That's a lot of $$$.

27 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Until the Colts win their 5th game they can't prove him wrong, even if he is a fargin icehole.

Anyone that thinks we will be worse than 8-8 has true haters issues with our Franchise if ANDREW plays all 16 games. With a healthy Andrew Luck and the Division we play in you have to be an absolute turd head to pick us to have a losing record, JMO. Even if I hated the Colts I wouldn't pick them worse then 8-8 with him playing at QB. That is freaking common sense.

If I called Heath Evans tomorrow and told him I would bet him 10,000 dollars that we win more than 4 games he would be a wuss and wouldn't bet me because he knows we will. That is the most ridiculous prediction I have ever seen. Dude wouldn't bet me a BigMac meal from McDonalds even because we will win at least 5 games in our Division alone. If he thinks otherwise I hope he actually doesn't bet, he will be a poor man.

Heath Evans is a joke the Colts have started slow each season Andrew Luck has been our QB we've had line issues & defensive issues yet each season better than the last our worst season in the last decade was 2011 with out 18 or 12 under center the Colts have had little success however even when we had 5 different starting QB's the team went 8-8  ,

3 straight seasons in the playoffs followed by 2015 1 game out of the playoffs the expectations in Indy are sky high we had a legend at QB for a long time 12 is not Superman yet but pretty damn close he had big shoes to fill & for the most part has done very good & IMO he will get the Colts back in charge as the, 

Top dogs in the AFC South but even then Evans will never have anything good to say his buddy Tommy boy is sitting at home a liar & a cheat you don't have slow starts when you'll do anything to win that is the Patriot Way , Evans wishs to Deflate the Colts & there fans he is a ignoramus .

So while the Colts get off to slow starts they finish strong , So IMO we are experiencing growing pains as a team with new Coaches & Players moved around like chess pieces on the O-line & in the secondary   every where you look trying to find the best fit it can get a little ugly  & Yes ,

Injuries are a part of the game all teams experience them & move on 

Heath is a Patriot Homer thru & thru & never has any love for the Colts his comments are Skip Bayliss like absolutely worthless he is a troll in every aspect of the word .

22 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Anyone that thinks we will be worse than 8-8 has true haters issues with our Franchise if ANDREW plays all 16 games. With a healthy Andrew Luck and the Division we play in you have to be an absolute turd head to pick us to have a losing record, JMO. Even if I hated the Colts I wouldn't pick them worse then 8-8 with him playing at QB. That is freaking common sense.

I think we could win 5 by the mid-break.  BUT until we do he aint right and he aint wrong.  Just unproven.  He's still a fargin icehole though.