Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson [Merge]

LordHelpOurColts

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, March 14, 2015 - quoted hidden
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, March 14, 2015 - quoted hidden

This is'nt Romper Room kids grow up .. :scratch:

I didn't know he was going to get butt hurt. Point is, why does he keep coming back to this thread to talk trash?

It's obvious the Colts front office wants to give him a chance through training camp or he would've been cut already. Maybe they want to give him a chance to run behind an oline that can actually block and/or let him learn from Gore.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we get lucky and the Colts are just holding him so long for the sake of appearances.  We look like we are still considering keeping him, so when we do dump him it's harder for him to make a case we that we only suspended him because we were going to cut him and wanted to void his contract. 

I didn't know he was going to get butt hurt. Point is, why does he keep coming back to this thread to talk trash?

It's obvious the Colts front office wants to give him a chance through training camp or he would've been cut already. Maybe they want to give him a chance to run behind an oline that can actually block and/or let him learn from Gore.

I realize its hard but make your point & when you realize the other party is just trolling ignore, this thread has seen a lot of trolling I'm surprised it has'nt been locked already .

As far as Trent Richardson I am one of those who wanted him to succeed it just has'nt worked out here in Indy , I thought when he came into the league he would be a force I was wrong .

I believe its hard for people to admit there wrong or maybe they think there is still a chance he can be what we thought he was as apposed to what he has been ,

Our other RB's ran behind that same line & did much better We have watched Luck Hilton & Fleener all improve since 2012 but T- Rich none at this point .   

Have a good day

I'm surprised Gore would sign in Indy knowing that he would be competing with an athlete of Trent's caliber for a starting spot.

I'm not too surprised your still beating this dead horse . its easy to kick a man when hes down you seem to take great pleasure in his failure .

As a Colts fan I hope for the best & I realize not everyone makes it in the NFL  . You made your point many months ago we get it you were against the trade .

Not the first 1'st rounder to be less than impressive  lots of people around here wanted RG3 over Luck . Ricky Williams over Edgerrin James .

Point is everyone has there own opinions & none of them are fool proof or need to be repeated day after day month after month now your into the new year most your posts on this thread its time to check out the rest of the site ,

This thread is coming to a historic end.  Never again will we have a thread with almost 2,000 replies and 50 pages.

Maybe we should try to get it to 2000 before we put the kibosh on it.

Or the mods could lock it at 1999 and make everyone with OCD explode.

Maybe we should try to get it to 2000 before we put the kibosh on it.

Or the mods could lock it at 1999 and make everyone with OCD explode.

People would just start new threads... So I say just leave it open as a shrine to one mans suck.

/2001 a post odyssey.

I realize its hard but make your point & when you realize the other party is just trolling ignore, this thread has seen a lot of trolling I'm surprised it has'nt been locked already .

I've cleaned up some later posts and bickering. I'm about to take your advice if folks cant stay on topic rather than take shots at each other, but it was the only sanctioned TRich thread for a long time. It's in NFL General and TRich has been waived. So I'm not going to be the one.  At least not  today.

BTW- TRich did file grievance to get (some or all of) his 3.184 million dollars left on his contract.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12476229/trent-richardson-files-grievance-indianapolis-colts