Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Marcio James

i'll be really disappointed if the deal doesn't come through by tonight. the dolphins and browns play tonight and if jake long and haden are playing, then they won't be traded. im really lost of who it can be if it's not long,haden,drc,wallace,mjd,revis. who do you guys think it is if it's neither of those guys?

Cross Jake Long off your list. The Dolphins aren't trading the best left tackle in the league.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Grigson would give a 2nd rounder for Welker, IMO. Would need to be a 3rd team involved for him to be a part of it. We don't need him.

trading for welker would be a bad idea and we were never gonna trade our 1st only 2nd. i would be ok if we traded for nnmadi even at age 31, he still has 5 great years left. if were gonna trade for a wr it has to be a guy who can stretch the field speedster, and wallace is that guy.

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

The wounded man looks up thru his 1 dying eye and says.."Why'd you bring him in here 4..he ain't the guy!!!!!!"

Still nothing though, blah... :puke:

wondering if the subject of this tweet is a player whose number is 14 or 41... maybe it means that the deal fell through, or maybe he's saying that 14/41 was never the target, leaving it up to us to use deductive reasoning to eventually figure it out... it'll get leaked before he's willing to just spill it

This is officially the biggest thread in the Colts Football section, just ahead of this: http://forums.colts....ans-mega-merge/

Well not sure if anything is actually crack-a-lacking with all these rumors but wanted to get in on this thread for posterity's sake. :D

A thread this long deserves a nice cherry on top. Get it done Grigs or muzzle Irsay's excessive tweeting.

So is Jake Long, honestly though, whether a guy is playing or not really has no bearing on whether he will be traded or not IMO.

Probably not but there is that risk of injury if that player who is playing that night (in this case Vontae Davis or possibly Jake Long), and who would trade for a guy that got injured the night of the trade talks

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

I can bring u NFL Manos to the edge of the water,but I can't throw you n,that's called tampering..but FOE REEL...the crap is HOT,STAY TUNED!

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Contest! For 161 doll hairs($) n real NFL Football..will a trade b done by Monday,yes or no? 1 guess only,Abby's Dart Board random throw!

lol got to love his entusiasm and ballsiness Im certain there will be a trade now lol

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

I can bring u NFL Manos to the edge of the water,but I can't throw you n,that's called tampering..but FOE REEL...the crap is HOT,STAY TUNED!

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Contest! For 161 doll hairs($) n real NFL Football..will a trade b done by Monday,yes or no? 1 guess only,Abby's Dart Board random throw!

I saw this. He is leaving clues I am almost sure of it! My response to his contest was 'NO' because I think it goes down on tuesday since the middle of the week needs football news too. ;)

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

lol I wonder if Irsay has a 12 year old as personal tweeter! This is exciting stuff, but can't help laugh at how he word smiths his tweets :D

Probably not but there is that risk of injury if that player who is playing that night (in this case Vontae Davis or possibly Jake Long), and who would trade for a guy that got injured the night of the trade talks

If they know the trade isn't going down till tomorrow or sunday then why not play them. There is always a chance it would fall through so a franchise isn't just going sit these guy's and not have them ready. The 3rd preseason game is the one where the starters get the most time together to get their rhythm and timing. I don't think Long or Davis are the guys anyways, just some speculation some nobody posted.

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Good God, this is going to be a long weekend.

well based on " edge of water " " FOE REEL " and this is " HOT ".. seems to me its a florida team such as Miami. Davis most likely. REEL would indicate fish. FOE would indicate AFC rival. HOT would indicate weather, such as hot in south fla.

Just a hunch