Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Marcio James

By me saying he only knows 1 route thats not me saying he doesnt run others but that is me saying he runs the GO Route best, I dont think hes a real good route runner though and his hands arent great but decent. Id love to have him but not at the cost of a high draft pick which is what it would take

I mean the times I've seen him he's run good routes. His hands are something that can be worked on as he progresses as a WR. He fits our offense perfectly. Let him.take the top off the defense while Hilton and Reggie run the intermediate routes while Allen and Fleener do their thing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean the times I've seen him he's run good routes. His hands are something that can be worked on as he progresses as a WR. He fits our offense perfectly. Let him.take the top off the defense while Hilton and Reggie run the intermediate routes while Allen and Fleener do their thing.

Hilton, Anderson, Brazill I think can all take the top off the defense or just about all of them

I'm Brazilian and my keyboard Is inPortuguese, The the term "GUYS" (caras, in portuguese) it not recognize automatically change tão "gays" (gay, em portuguese)

Lol, its ok, bro. I am just giving you a hard time... no need to explain. I am more impressed that you are Brazilian and typing in Portuguese and it comes out in English. I am beyond amazed!