Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Avatars : Create or Take?

FightLikeSin

:lol: i actually like to use paint still for a lot of simple tasks

It's kinda fun sometimes. I used to make crazy looking, cartoonish monsters with it.

Honestly I don't even know if I have Photoshop....I must be the oldest 21 year old alive. All these girls editing their own Facebook pictures.....they make me sick.

It's kinda fun sometimes. I used to make crazy looking, cartoonish monsters with it.

Honestly I don't even know if I have Photoshop....I must be the oldest 21 year old alive. All these girls editing their own Facebook pictures.....they make me sick.

I know. Oh you're in the drive thru? That's great. So great you had to take a picture of yourself in the drive thru

I didn't know that Luck played for the Eagles.

Mines "borrowed" by the way. I'll give you points for creativity, but that color has to go.

That is the Luck jersey from the Nike store. Didn't alter the colors at all. But...did a "more blue" version at the bottom :) Better?

7570771126_944e5bbc29.jpg

7570825232_51f4d41d61.jpg

That is the Luck jersey from the Nike store. Didn't alter the colors at all. But...did a "more blue" version at the bottom :) Better?

Ah, much better - thank you. :P

That was pretty odd the way the colors came through at first. Even in the Nike pic you attached it doesn't look Colts blue, but it looks a lot bluer than than the way your avatar was showing up.

(Of course the blue in mine doesn't look entirely Colts blue either, so what can I say. Anytime someone tweaks it to create shadows (like in mine) or to make it more intimidating (like in yours) it loses something.

Ah, much better - thank you. :P

That was pretty odd the way the colors came through at first. Even in the Nike pic you attached it doesn't look Colts blue, but it looks a lot bluer than than the way your avatar was showing up.

(Of course the blue in mine doesn't look entirely Colts blue either, so what can I say. Anytime someone tweaks it to create shadows (like in mine) or to make it more intimidating (like in yours) it loses something.

I think it's probably just Nike's lighting playing tricks on you. Looks blue to me, but I could see where you were coming from.

I am useless using graphics software so I have to borrow from the internet. That said, as an idea, what about a forum/thread for Colts graphics requests to be created by fellow Colts fans on this forum? Just an idea.

Mine is a dog that looks like a panda. Because I find it hilarious. I don't think I'd ever go to work if I had a panda dog. I would spend most of my time dressing him in outfits. Some blatant stereotypes, and some original creations.

I found it on google.

I'd make my own if I knew anything about computers.

Mine is Jules Winnfield, a bad mother...

"...shut your mouth!"

(for al those "Shaft" fans out there)

I used a very old version of PhotoDraw, or something like that. It's like Win98 architecture, lol, but i can't afford Photoshop. Good thing, though as i would probably lose sleep trying to create/modify/enhance all of my photos.

I am useless using graphics software so I have to borrow from the internet. That said, as an idea, what about a forum/thread for Colts graphics requests to be created by fellow Colts fans on this forum? Just an idea.

I'd be happy to take on some projects.

currently mine is one I was testing for shecolt. It's animated but when it gets resized it loses the animation.

Anyone knows where we can find an animated colts flag that can survive the resizing process, let me know