Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #2, Colts @ Packers, September 15, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Green Bay  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Colts RBs (not the QB or WRs) break 100 yards rushing today?

2. 2. Who wins this game?

3. 3. Would you like to see Richardson run for over 100 in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, coming on strong said:

this team will be lucky to go 3-14

I remember complaining that our team was basically the same as last year but with one new person on offense and defense.  It boggles my mind how we got SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE while keeping the same team.  big yikes.

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

could be. Going to be the tale of AR’s season. Going to see the best and worst of him. Unfortunately even the best won’t cover up this tragic defense. 

He would win any punt, pass and kick competition but he wasn’t great in his handful of games in college, so why is anyone surprised? By the time he learns to play - if ever -  he’ll be off his rookie contract.

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

It is hard to assess from my small monitor. It seemed to me, he intended it there. 

If he hit Pierce in stride ACROSS the field, it might have been a TD. 

I hate to say it. I’m all in on Richardson…. BUT

He’s throwing off his back foot consistently & his foot mechanics are not good at all

We had a first down there was no reason to force the ball. It was a great time to run because they had a mismatch. Being too aggressive down by 10 is not a good idea. The thing is to keep getting first down and get down where you can score. I know that Buck is limited today but this run defensive just part two of last week. It’s absolutely pathetic and an embarrassment to every Colts fan. I sure thought I heard somebody say the run defense would be our strength this season.

Ballard's built trenches on the d-line and o-line are meh at best like I've always said but this is what you get when you run back a mediocre team that had a nearly last place schedule a season ago!!!!!

All this Ballard is killing it in the draft is hogwash... I hope he is gone sooner than later along with Gus Bradley. Richardson will have his growing pains but CB could've moved up and drafted Stroud. Of course Ballard doesn't like moving up would rather stand pat or trade down to aquire more 5th or 6th rd draft picks! Lol

• Like 1

Just now, Colts1324 said:

If he hit Pierce in stride ACROSS the field, it might have been a TD. 

I hate to say it. I’m all in on Richardson…. BUT

He’s throwing off his back foot consistently & his foot mechanics are not good at all

he has ALOT to learn.  You can see why the Colts took him there at time but you also see why teams were also not 100% sold on him ether.