Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

We have to stop running out of that exact alignment/motion. At this point it's telegraphing the run and they've caught on. We need to pass out of that to catch them off guard.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, IndyEV said:

Is Frank Reich still on our sidelines??? Cmon SS play to win NOT to tie!

Is Frank Reich still on our sidelines??? Cmon SS play to win NOT to tie!

there is 14 minutes left in the game and cj stroud on the other side… Be patient 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Feel the need to clarify something.   The writer of the article, Bob McGinn, is one of the top-10 football writers there is.  (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel) McGinn does NOT have an opinion on Mitchell.  It’s the unnamed scouts who have the negative opinions.  McGinn is quoting them which is his job.  He is supposed to do that.     Ballard even acknowledged that in his own way.  He literally said “put your name on it!”   Well, McGinn’s name IS on it.  it’s his column.   But it’s the scouts who are saying things anonymously.   If there’s an issue, (if) it’s with them, not McGinn.     
    • And when/if a team signs one of those safeties they’ll be made to look like a genius while Ballard is called a fool.    I think what’s more likely is that an injury will inevitably happen and a team will bring in an available free agent. That could be training camp. That could early in the season. You just never know. 
    • But if the Colts sign someone next week or the week after then it really doesn’t matter.    I would’ve preferred we sign some two weeks ago.   Get them familiar with the DC and position coach.   But once we didn’t then it really doesn’t matter when.  It just matters that we do it before camp opens.  At least to me.    And the fact no one else is signing these top FA safeties tells me the market just isn’t there yet.   I’m preaching a healthy dose of patients.  
    • How about getting a proven commodity in the FA market? I know that assumes the player wants to be here, but money talks and the Colts have some. This D needs a solid center fielder. Simmons fits that role perfectly. If he’s gettable, here’s to Ballard pulling the trigger, even if it’s a slight overpay. The team CANNOT leave this crucial position to players who have consistently underperformed in the past (Cross and Thomas). 
    • All - this is the real question.   What do the 32 GMs in the league know that the rest of us (we're on the outside looking in) don't know?   Answer that question and you'll have what you need to analyze the choices made by the leadership of your favorite team.
  • Members

• jskinnz

jskinnz 2,680

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 4,356

• Nadine

Nadine 8,162

Administrators
    • Superman

Superman 21,090

Moderators
    • Dunk