Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This has been a fun, exciting, and a good season for our Colts. A lot of ups and downs, a lot of close games, dealing with the REFS, a lot of injures, etc.. Here we are sitting at 9-7 through everything with a chance to make the playoffs with 1 more win. Not many thought we would be in this spot at the beginning of the season and especially when we were 3-5. Tonight, is for all the Regular Season marbles. Most of the media and the betting world are rolling with the Texans. They are in love with CJ Stroud. Time to prove most people wrong 1 more time! Homer predicts, Colts win in a close one as nothing has been easy all season. homer simpson fire GIF. I voted JT goes over 100, tonight will be the night where he breaks off a huge run. I think CJ will throw for 2 TD's but not more. Colts win.

No, it is the beginning!

• Like 3

I'm so happy this game is tonight lol. All season long I've had distractions while watching games. Mainly my 6 year old son jumping around, pretending to play football entire game lol. He will be put to sleep before this game!! 😂

I'm proud of this team! I just hope we don't get embarrassed tonight!

🤣

• Like 9

I'll be saying this in multiple threads: 

To any Colts fans going to the game tonight, make sure you tell your fellow Colts brethren about how CJ Stroud of the Texans called our capital city weak. 

Just some extra motivation for blowing our vocals out tonight. I'll be sounding like a 90's screamo thrasher vocalist every time that man steps out on the field. 

• Like 3

It’s 2:10 in the afternoon in Western NY and our first measurable snowfall is just starting.  Expecting 3-5 inches by the time the game ends.  My snow plow guy will finally get to plow.  Going for a walk now to help with the stress.  I dislike night games.  Can never sleep after a loss.  Takes forever to wind down.  No worries though.  We’re not losing this one.  Go Colts !

• Like 2

Whatcha all cooking today?       We are doing Dip Day.  about 10 different dips along with stuffed mushrooms Italian sliders and a ground italian sausage sandwiches on rye bread  and cocktail shrimp 

OH and BEER   LOTS AND LOTS of BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

It’s 2:10 in the afternoon in Western NY and our first measurable snowfall is just starting.  Expecting 3-5 inches by the time the game ends.  My snow plow guy will finally get to plow.  Going for a walk now to help with the stress.  I dislike night games.  Can never sleep after a loss.  Takes forever to wind down.  No worries though.  We’re not losing this one.  Go Colts !

NY is legal.  Go to dispensary get some indica gummies  take a 5 mg.  You'll sleep like a baby 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Whatcha all cooking today?       We are doing Dip Day.  about 10 different dips along with stuffed mushrooms Italian sliders and a ground italian sausage sandwiches on rye bread  and cocktail shrimp 

Just started a fire in the fireplace and opened a bottle of Chardonnay to have with dinner as my wife is broiling scallops tonight.  Go Colts.

• Like 2

Hungry Tacos GIF by Amy Lynn's Kitchen

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, w87r said:

Scott Van Pelt was only one to take the Colts on CBS.

All but Ryan Clark picked the Ravens who are sitting their QB in the Steelers @ Ravens game.

Ribeye steaks are on the menu tonight!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

All but Ryan Clark picked the Ravens who are sitting their QB in the Steelers @ Ravens game.

RG3 picked Ravens because he played for them, Spears picked Ravens because played for them, then Rex Ryan picked Ravens because he coached  them, then Clark took the Steelers, you guessed it, because he played for them....

6 minutes ago, w87r said:

RG3 picked Ravens because he played for them, Spears picked Ravens because played for them, then Rex Ryan picked Ravens because he played for them, then Clark took the Steelers, you guessed it, because he played for them....

Yeah, it is almost they are afraid to pick against their former teams. haha

Van Pelt picked the Ravens too.

• Like 1

Ready to rock and roll for week 18! We need this win this week. Voted Taylor goes over 100 yards, Stroud gets more than 2 TDs (think he gets 3) and Colts win. Going to occasionally keep an eye on the Steelers and Ravens game. Put 8 quarter entries into fanduel for the Indy/Hou game. Going to set those lineups once I know everyone who is in and out. Probably will avoid Kickers for the most part with the weather and use some extra defenses. 

Let's enjoy week 18 guys! Hopefully we have many more games in January and February!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He goes stroud has had the best rookie season since RG111.  Never mentioned Luck going 11-5 or the year he had that same year.

It seems they were just referring to stats. I don't think they meant any disrespect.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Yeah, it is almost they are afraid to pick against their former teams. haha

Van Pelt picked the Ravens too.

I believe any broadcaster or announcer who was affiliated with an nfl team in the past is told by the network they work for to always pick their former team to win. I don't believe that is coincidence or choice. I believe they are instructed to do that in those instances.

It seems they were just referring to stats. I don't think they meant any disrespect.

RGIII won rookie of the year and Luck didn't, so he will always get more credit for the 1st year of both of their careers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

believe any broadcaster or announcer who was affiliated with an nfl team in the past is told by the network they work for to always pick their former team to win. I don't believe that is coincidence or choice. I believe they are instructed to do that in those instances.

But what if they played for the two teams? I recall that Tony Dungy always seemed to pick the Colts.

• Like 1

But what if they played for the two teams? I recall the Tony Dungy always seemed to pick the Colts.

True. I'm guessing in that case they probably either are allowed to A.) Give an honest opinion or B.) Choose the team that they were more famous with. Not 100% sure in that situation.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Wild prediction - Colts are ahead nearing the end of the game...then, something happens.  Not sure what...but, "something.”

"Something" has happened at the end of every NFL game ever played