Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#8 Saints @ Colts, Sunday, October 28, 2023, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Saints @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Colts to win or to tank?

• Win, of course.
    • Lose (Tank). I want the Colts to maximize their chances of drafting any player we want, maybe Marvin's son.
    • I don't care. I am here for the entertainment.
  2. 2. Last week, the Colts scored a whopping 38 points against the formerly vaunted Browns defense! How many points will they score in this game?

• 13 or less
    • 14 to 26
    • 27 to 37
    • 38 or more.
  3. 3. Who wins this game?

• The Saints
    • The Colts
    • This game will end in a tie.
  4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to make any trades before the trade deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2023 at 05:15 PM

Just now, coming on strong said:

i am sick of ballards teams they are average .   he cant draft good players in premium positions from edge to corner to wr

Yep. Can't blame this on Luck unexpectedly retiring anymore.  It's a cop out and happened years ago.  IMO Ballard tries to build teams like it's the 80s and 90s.  Back then, if you could stop the run and had a good RB you won games.  LBs and run stoppers were MUCH more important than they are now.  Ballard is paying a LB top. dollar like it's the 80s.  Now to win you need a good secondary.  Without it, you won't have a good defense.  Years ago it was complete opposite - a good D had to stop the run to be good.  You need great pass rushers, strong secondary, good QB and good WRs.  Ballard builds a team the complete opposite.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Leaving Tony Brown out there is inexplicable really.

You’re right, but playing zone wasn’t working well either so I kinda feel for Bradley in that situation…it’s like the old saying goes “you’re only as strong as your weakest link”

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

You know the NFL trade deadline is notorious for not being that active right?  You MIGHT see a trade but it’s not baseball or even the NBA where teams just unload all their talent. 

I didn’t say the Colts were going to unload all their talent though….

I could see them trading someone in or nearing a contract year such as Kenny Moore.

People before this week were saying we should go out and be buyers and trade for Jeudy and other guys.