Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#8 Saints @ Colts, Sunday, October 28, 2023, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Saints @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Colts to win or to tank?

• Win, of course.
    • Lose (Tank). I want the Colts to maximize their chances of drafting any player we want, maybe Marvin's son.
    • I don't care. I am here for the entertainment.
  2. 2. Last week, the Colts scored a whopping 38 points against the formerly vaunted Browns defense! How many points will they score in this game?

• 13 or less
    • 14 to 26
    • 27 to 37
    • 38 or more.
  3. 3. Who wins this game?

• The Saints
    • The Colts
    • This game will end in a tie.
  4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to make any trades before the trade deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2023 at 05:15 PM

Your Indianapolis Colts host the New Orleans Saints in an early afternoon game. Both teams are coming off very heartbreaking losses and are looking to return to winning ways. 

A look at the Final Injury Report:

For the Colts, Granson, Brents and Braden Smith are ruled out.   Link to article on Colts Final Injury Report

What are your thoughts on this game? Are there any Saints players that concern you? Cam Jordan always seems to be a thorn on the side of one team I know well. Are Colts fans concerned about what he can do? 

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

Gardner is ready to destroy the Saints Defense. 

Gardner Minshew GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I can't remember the last time it took me a week to get over a loss (it is the way we lost because we really won). I even contemplated not watching the rest of the season after the way we got cheated. Since Luck retired 2019-now, when we have lost, I usually get over it by Tuesday night. When Peyton and Luck played and we lost, it would take me until Thursday or Friday to get over it because I always expected to win. Anyway I am over it now and just have to accept we lost last week, nothing will change it. I love football too much to quit watching but I will stand by my opinion that the REFS alter certain games during a season to help other teams. I don't think it is fixed, but altered at times.

To this week, it is a big week because we still have a golden opportunity to salvage the season. If we can get to 4-4, we are in the thick of a Playoff race at that point. Then we play the hapless Panthers next week so despite last week, this isn't over yet.

I voted:

1. Win, you don't tank for a better draft pick unless your season situation shows you have a 0% of making the playoffs with a few games left or start 0-8 like in 1997 and 2011. Tanking is a losers mentality. 

2. I voted 27-37 (I have the Colts winning 27-20)

3. Colts will win this one, Carr has become an average QB and they have no game changer on defense like Myles is. Their Coaching is suspect as well.

4. I voted, I am not sure.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I can't remember the last time it took me a week to get over a loss (it is the way we lost because we really won). I even contemplated not watching the rest of the season after the way we got cheated. Since Luck retired 2019-now, when we have lost, I usually get over it by Tuesday night. When Peyton and Luck played and we lost, it would take me until Thursday or Friday to get over it because I always expected to win. Anyway I am over it now and just have to accept we lost last week, nothing will change it. I love football too much to quit watching but I will stand by my opinion that the REFS alter certain games during a season to help other teams. I don't think it is fixed, but altered at times.

To this week, it is a big week because we still have a golden opportunity to salvage the season. If we can get to 4-4, we are in the thick of a Playoff race at that point. Then we play the hapless Panthers next week so despite last week, this isn't over yet.

I voted:

1. Win, you don't tank for a better draft pick unless your season situation shows you have 0% of making the playoffs with a few games left or start 0-8 like in 1997 and 2011. Tanking is a losers mentality. 

2. I voted 27-37 (I have the Colts winning 27-20)

3. Colts will win this one, Carr has become an average QB and they have no game changer on defense like Myles is. Their Coaching is suspect as well.

4. I voted, I am not sure.

The Cleveland game could have been one of the best, most competitive games I've seen in a long, long time. While there were some mistakes, I thought the team played tough and well. The referees ruined it for me, big time.

To the NFL, sorry don't mean ****.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoachLite said:

The Cleveland game could have been one of the best, most competitive games I've seen in a long, long time. While there were some mistakes, I thought the team played tough and well. The referees ruined it for me, big time.

To the NFL, sorry don't mean ****.

Yep, that would have been right up there with game of the year. It had so many great twists and turns, it was exciting, high scoring, and the REFS ruined it. It felt like a Playoff game.

• Like 2

Think it becomes more a defensive battle with Indy prevailing 24-21. Our run d has to stop Jamaal Williams from converting the 3rd and short (His second game back off IR). No Grover can bite us if we arent careful. Interesting how our Corner rotation is with no Juju, Baker gets the start but do we see Ameer Speed early ? Does Tony Brown come in at slot and Kenny to the outside ? Do we trust Lammons on D and not just special teams ?   Carr isnt healthy with that bad shoulder (Same injury AR had but not nearly as severe) so he is looking very average due to it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I got some damn good games on in my area. Saints at Colts - 1pm FOX. Jags at Steelers - 1pm CBS. Bengals at 49ers - 430pm CBS.

I have Jets @ Giants. I'm rooting for the Giants after that wonderful game I attended last week. I love defense and they played well. The Jets defense is very good too.

Later I have the Browns @ Seahawks and Bengals @ 49ers.

• Like 2

• NFLfan pinned and featured this topic
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

7-stages.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Afternoon Colts fans. Looking forward to a good game today. Sure hope the refs have their act together. I will be watching the refs close in this one.

No game listed at all for 1 pm on my local fox channel, not sure why?

Anyway, let's bring home the WIN!!

GOOOOOO Colts !!

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I got some damn good games on in my area. Saints at Colts - 1pm FOX. Jags at Steelers - 1pm CBS. Bengals at 49ers - 430pm CBS.

I got em all.

I will say I'm am very happy with YouTube TV, it's sport watching experience is top notch.

Will have 5 games on here at 1.

Went ahead and bought NBA league pass, it was only $100. Actually cost me more to watch the Pacers($160)than the other 29 teams. Ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

I got em all.

I will say I'm am very happy with YouTube TV, it's sport watching experience is top notch.

Went ahead and bought NBA league pass, it was only $100. Actually cost me more to watch the Pacers($160)than the other 29 teams. Ridiculous.

I bought a Nuggets hat for $4 at the flea market last week. So far, the hat is undefeated lol! haha 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, w87r said:

I got em all.

Pacers 2-0 :thmup:

• Like 2