Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

**Report** Surgery/Season Ender AR Likely

Indeee

9 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Even if we lose the rest of our games, I don’t see any way we get the number 1 pick. Which is what will be needed to get him

There are 4 QB's that have great potential, I don't use the word great much but you have Caleb Williams (if he comes out), Drake Maye, Micheal Penix, and Bo Nix. I see Harrison going somewhere in the top 5, not sure where because it will depend on the teams needs. Having said that, we won't even come close to picking in the top 10 so it is a moot point.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There are 4 QB's that have great potential, I don't use the word great much but you have Caleb Williams (if he comes out), Drake Maye, Micheal Penix, and Bo Nix. I see Harrison going somewhere in the top 5, not sure where because it will depend on the teams needs. Having said that, we won't even come close to picking in the top 10 so it is a moot point.

Unless we trade up from 32nd

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

We have Bob Sanders at QB now. 21 years old, 6’4” over 240 pounds and can’t complete a game. Can’t laugh if it off. This is concerning 

all his weight and momentum crashing down on that shoulder separated it 

bigger guys seem to be injured easily, look at all of our TEs usually end up with leg injuries and stuff like that

5 minutes ago, a06cc said:

We have Bob Sanders at QB now. 21 years old, 6’4” over 240 pounds and can’t complete a game. Can’t laugh this off. This is concerning 

More like 244-255 now through various sources, with 244 being the combine weight.

3 hours ago, Indeee said:

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports Anthony Richardson (shoulder) is “strongly considering” season-ending surgery.

And there it is. The biggest fear. At least mine.

Hmmmm......told u guys so. When he walked into the tunnel, I called it and said it recently in a post  that a physiotherapist I  worked with said not good and not good at all going forward.

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Not the physiotherapist I talked to at work. He could be wrong but he said surgery to his throwing arms is not good. Fears he will never be the same.

I know no one wants to hear it, but if your colleague is accurate, qb has to be considered with next year's 1st

1 minute ago, ColtV said:

I know no one wants to hear it, but if your colleague is accurate, qb has to be considered with next year's 1st

Absolutely. I said get ready for a rough ridee with Minshew. So far it had been cute, but u seriously have to look at qb if one is staring at u next year. Richardson cannot be counted on to stay healthy. 

• Like 1