Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Unveiled New Alternate Uni

ProblChld32

3 hours ago, CR91 said:

Looks cool, for a one time Jersey each year, it's all good. Looking close-up, They've got the black dots all over the Jersey like the dots in the C or Colts logos. 

For the Purists, they added one more game to be played every year recently, so Colts regular uniforms will still be worn for 16 games a year.  :)

4 hours ago, JackWV said:

Alternate or not, the jersey will be marketed. It's all about money. 

NFL fans, consider yourselves lucky you arent fans of European football teams. They change their jersey every single season in what is a clear and obvious ploy to suck as much money from the fans as possible by getting them to constantly buy new jerseys (or "kits" as we call them here).

It's quite frankly disgusting and I hate that people here just accept it.

2 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

NFL fans, consider yourselves lucky you arent fans of European football teams. They change their jersey every single season in what is a clear and obvious ploy to suck as much money from the fans as possible by getting them to constantly buy new jerseys (or "kits" as we call them here).

It's quite frankly disgusting and I hate that people here just accept it.

NBA does it too haha

I love the uniforms, and I love their name even more. It’s a small thing, but it makes me very happy when the Colts try to involve the entire state in things more, rather than just Indianapolis. The Pacers do a great job with connecting with the entire state (helps that they’re called the Indiana Pacers) and I want the Colts to do more with that. This means a lot to me.

My dad always says this, and I really agree with him, but the Colts should really be called the Indiana Colts, like how the Pacers are called the Indiana Pacers. Doesn’t roll off the tongue as well, but it helps represent those of us outside of Indianapolis.

Not a huge fan of them. The "heathered" appearance looks like half of the back to school clothes from Walmart or something. I think they tried to make them too cute. Could have been bolder and more stark although I like the black helmet.

Call me old school, but honestly, I HATE the alt uniforms.  I love the Colts regular uniforms, always have, and I just really dislike the whole concept of alt uniforms. To me it’s just a big, revolting money grab and I think they’re ugly compared to the regular uniforms.  Puke 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2023 at 2:09 PM, IinD said:

The "NFL World" is "roasting" the new uniforms?  Looks like a handful of random cherrypicked comments that are negative.

I could easily create my own article that says "NFL World praises new colts uniforms" and then link 10 random nobodys who said something positive.

On 7/20/2023 at 8:30 PM, chickenMan said:

I love the uniforms, and I love their name even more. It’s a small thing, but it makes me very happy when the Colts try to involve the entire state in things more, rather than just Indianapolis. The Pacers do a great job with connecting with the entire state (helps that they’re called the Indiana Pacers) and I want the Colts to do more with that. This means a lot to me.

My dad always says this, and I really agree with him, but the Colts should really be called the Indiana Colts, like how the Pacers are called the Indiana Pacers. Doesn’t roll off the tongue as well, but it helps represent those of us outside of Indianapolis.

The Pacers haven't won anything so I'm not sure of how they represent the citizens of Indiana. As long as the Pacers have an owner who refuses to pay for top talent they will continue to be a losing franchise.