Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 10: Colts @ Raiders, Sun, 11/13/22, 4:05 PM ET

NFLfan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No, and this is not news.  For a while, folks have been leaning on the Buckner trade as being a great (use of) pick.  But Buck was known as a very good NFL player already, which is not the same thing as using picks on college players you think should be good.  The college evaluation/valuation process has not been good.  That's pretty evident, IMO.
    • Easiest way to fix the Colts defense is to fire Gus Bradley. First it was Michael Lombardi (who I generally don't agree with) who said that Gus defense is simple and now even JJ Watt has said that he runs a defense that doesn't make adjustments for the opponent and defensives that that don't do that generally fail in the NFL. It's interesting to see two weeks in and more and more people are coming out and saying that " Bradley's system is ineffective."   It won't help us much this year but I do believe that Bradley's system is holding back the talent on the defense and him having favorites puts blinders on improving positions (Facyson).
    • When  it is his draft year, he will most likely be the number 1 pick if he continues to excel. There is not doubt in my mind that if the team that is picking is a complete dumpster fire. The Mannings will pull another Eli. They will have a lot of control and the team that is drafting him will have to give into the Manning's recommendations. Thats the way it should be. I always said Bryce Young would be a bust due to his body makeup. That being said, he is getting no help in Carolina and it basically looks like his career is over after only 2 years. This will not happen to Manning. I bet if  Manning's draft year next  was in 2025 and Carolina had the pick.  The Mannings would probably have a list of demands before even entertaining the thought of Manning going there and that is the way it should be. 
    • Hey all, been a while. Not sure what to expect on Sunday, Bears offensive line has been horrible. I don't see them being in sync anytime soon. I think it'll be a close game with Colts winning at home.
    • Denver is a huge market actually.  It covers the entire country west of KC, HOU, and DAL except the coast and provides many more opportunities for exposure than Indy.  I don't think Irsay cutting Peyton would have anything to do it.  I think Peyton teases that stuff sometimes just for a little attention.
  • Members