Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Reggie doesn’t have the experience and ears of players of D and O together like an ST coach. Reputation alone doesn’t make him qualified. Bubba has the credentials.

Talent isn't the issue? Strausser is most likely part of the problem but the players look l

1 minute ago, krunk said:

Can't block, can't run, can't pass.  All time pathetic

As negative as I have been about this regime, I never saw this season playing out this way. I saw different scenarios but never this.  That's what makes it all the more frustrating and very demoralizing. Looking back, the who coaching stuff and FO really missed on evaluating this Oline going into the season. This is an epic failure by a supposed strength of a team.

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Talent isn't the issue? Strausser is most likely part of the problem but the players look l

As negative as I have been about this regime, I never saw this season playing out this way. I saw different scenarios but never this.  That's what makes it all the more frustrating and very demoralizing. Looking back, the who coaching stuff and FO really missed on evaluating this Oline going into the season. This is an epic failure by a supposed strength of a team.

As sad as that is Ballard still had a chance to fix it before the trade deadline and failed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

good do you want to trade 3 first rounders for a QB and have no chance to fix the line ?   or just draft a QB with the pick we have and use the next couple drafts to fix it

You have no idea what I am even talking about. Pulling the plug on a season only 7 games in is so ridiculous in a league where there is so much parity when you are 3-3-1. Some in here love it when we just quit I guess. Unless you are like 0-6 or worse and have no chance, you don't do that. The FO and coaches are very smart, they know by playing Sam we had no chance. Everyone in here might as well talk about what QB we should draft next year. I would keep Sam as backup.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Anyone aww the bears score. Fields is growing up. Wow.

Bears have scored 33 on this same Pats team and took the foot off the gas, scored 29 against the Cowboys who have one of the best D's in the league, and have 32 today against the Phins..games not over yet. There were some people in a thread this week saying we are much better than the Bears lol!!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

It's the zone scheme!!!! They will return to their all pro levels next year with new coaching so I hear!!

Scheme...LOL.  You'd think a LG taken sixth and worth $20M could plays more than one scheme?   I guess not.  

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You have no idea what I am even talking about. Pulling the plug on a season only 7 games in is so ridiculous in a league where there is so much parity when you are 3-3-1. Some in here love it when we just quit I guess. Unless you are like 0-6 or worse and have no chance, you don't do that. The FO and coaches are very smart, they know by playing Sam we had no chance. Everyone in here might as well talk about what QB we should draft next year. I would keep Sam as backup.

i do understand what you are saying but it makes no sense the line is horrible matt ryan had lost the ball 20 times . colts had zero chance at winning a superbowl so they should tank its that simple