Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Season Opener, Colts @ Texans, Sept. 11, 2022, 1 PM EDT

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, DougDew said:

You're joking?

We've supposedly got the best RB in football and the best LG of all time and people are complaining about the play calling, especially in OT?

Like he's suppose to let Pierce. Strachan, and Slow Mo win the games for us?

Don't forget Campbell, the new Ghost, because he's been about as ghosty as TY this game (meaning nonexistent)

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

You're joking?

We've supposedly got the best RB in football and the best LG of all time and people are complaining about the play calling, especially in OT?

Like he's suppose to rely on Pierce. Strachan, and Slow Mo to win the games for us?

Frank sucked. 

No joking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, DougDew said:

You're joking?

Like he's suppose to rely on Pierce. Strachan, and Slow Mo to win the games for us?

It’s the players whose potential he and Ballard has been praising. Frank had so many bad playcalls it’s rdidiculous. 

This was a turd of a game. 

3 minutes ago, DougDew said:

You're joking?

Which brings up the obvious question. 

On 4th and 2 at the goaline why not run JT behind Nelson instead of the ridiculous wildcat play ?

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

lets be honest texans are a two win team .  its embarrassing and the colts have no chance against good teams .  colts are playing like 7 or 8 playoff teams  and we cant beat the texans

True, but when we were down by 17, if someone offered you a tie as opposed to a loss, would you take it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

A freakin miss FG, cost us the win. A Tie is 100's times better than a loss though. After being down 20-3 I guess I will take it. Blakenship may need to go. 

Blankenship had 3 major errors.  2 kicks OB and missing a game-winner.

He’s always been one of the weaker PKs in the league.  But Verity was no better.

I think we should’ve hung on to Badgley.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Numba1Colt said:

Colts beating themselves.... already sick of it. Dropped TD. Not taking 3 to go up 6-0 on the road... wildcat formation keeping the ball in the SMALLER RBs hands ???? Huh???

Ryan not lofting the screen pass over the defender who was right there

Frank not calling timeout after a nice pass to get 1st and 10 on the 35 with 1:05 left.... which leads to the Colts going too fast and quick snapping it and getting beat off the edge which ruins the drive... and Frank will go into half with 2 timeouts in his pocket

UNBELIEVABLE... 

how to beat yourselves 101

Well.... overtime. First and 10 36 yard field goal or whatever. All you have to do is run it up the gut 3x with JT if you are playing the game SCARED at that moment in time.

Colts were SCARED and played SCARED then. WHYYYYYY???? Texans were literally begging to be beat at the end of the 4th Q and in OT... and the Colts can't take advantage of it both times. JT runs out of bounds instead of running to get a first when Colts had 2 timeouts left???

in OT... 3rd down... rolling M.Ryan out and he doesn't throw it away he holds it until he gets SACKED to lose even more yards???? when Goggles is already suspect???

I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS TEAM.