Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He took Rigo's legs out even late, how is that not roughing the punter lmao . 

league wants ben in for 1 last playoff game

that's why they help the jags a bit blowing whistle while wentz is escaping and took 3 min to call running instead of roughing... took out his plant leg... 

league usually gets what it wants

steelers will win there game like 10-7 its a pathetic 3 to 0 game right now

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Hello, I'm back in.   By the way and after the small discussion we had last year, I would like to revisit the last playoff spot rule.   The initial idea of this rule was to remove randomness from the game and the head 2 head system. You can have a great team scoring a lot of points but facing the highest scorer almost every week and have a bad record.   A modification was made to the rules making it more difficult, even I voted Y to it, something I think was a mistake.   In my opinion the last playoff spot should be for the team with the most points scored between seeds 6th - 12th with no other requeriments or added condition.  
    • Ya darn right bad things can happen. In the late 70's, my brothers BB team was 1 game away from a trip to the State Tournament when our All-State center was goofing around after practice and went up for a dunk and came down and tore his ankle all to hell. End of tournament run.
    • Cubs just won their 5th in row, the Professor looked great for a change. Big win over the Cards. I am not sure what has lit a fire with this team but I hope we can keep it going. It's jumbled up again between the Cubs, Reds, Pirates. Cubs and Reds are at 46-49, Pirates 46-48.
    • Remember kids when you having success in a profession,  don't change your name.
    • Reds have been winning lately, but so has literally everyone else in the division and the league. So while they’re almost back to .500, they haven’t made any progress for a wildcard spot and are still basically tied for last place.    At least they’ve been fun to watch for a couple days. 
  • Members