Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Colts at Cardinals Postgame Thoughts

EastStreet

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Colt Overseas said:

I just want to give George Odum a shoutout.

The kid was outstanding tonight.

He is an odd one to me. Seems to play well when forced to start due to injury, but isnt consistent enough m, IMO, when has to start multiple games.

But yes, he played well.

One of those games we probably had no business of winning but we were smarter and more mistake free than the opponent. You take those every day, especially at this point of the season. Arizona were awful.

Wentz wasn't good but came up big when he needed to. The Oline actually pass protected pretty well, it was the run blocking that was bad. The tight ends helped out the tackles well.

Otherwise, Pittman was good. The Dline was good. The linebackers were good. Odum made a couple plays. 

In sum, lucky but gutsy win.

It wasn't the most important from a playoff % perspective but I still consider tonight a big win. Both teams were missing some key players but AZ is still a quality team. Great to see the Colts go on the road and pull it out.

Wentz didn't look sharp again this week but he made some critical throws to get it done.

I thought Odum and Speed stepped up on defense.

I didn't really notice Paye or Dayo. I was hoping as we close out the regular season those two would flash some.

That was a fight! Ugly win but we got it. 

Wentz looked rattled for a big part of the game, but came up big when we needed it most!

Taylor got some tough yards today and made some plays. 

Defense looked a little shaky early but got it going and closed it down!

Frank had some good calls today that gave us big plays when we needed them. 

Oline was terrible but I guess we all kinda figured they would be. 

Incredibly happy with the gutsy performance considering how many guys we were missing. Frank deserves the game ball for this one. 

Guys stepped up that had to and played well. 

Bummed that JT didn’t get a TD, but still over 100 yards again. 

We could EASILY be 1st in the AFC had the start of the season went better. 

somebody please tell me how I’m supposed to sleep tonight??

This team had a few good calls go our way - no doubt, but we’re finally getting those calls for us instead of against us.  Winning makes that happen.

Wentz was sloppy early but settled down late.  Oline did enough to win and that was a great effort by them.

D played well.  Nice game by Rodgers except for the TD.

Congrats to Pattmon - i believe that was his first?  Great game by Frank.

Thought Flus did just enough to confuse murray.  Keitty was a force tonight.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Everyone was trashing Wentz on Twitter before that last TD.

That’s ok… 

You were trashing the team and the franchise before the game even started.   You were off the bandwagon.  You had given up on the season.  

Now you’re criticizing others….   How quickly we forget….

1 minute ago, ar7 said:

It wasn't the most important from a playoff % perspective but I still consider tonight a big win. Both teams were missing some key players but AZ is still a quality team. Great to see the Colts go on the road and pull it out.

Wentz didn't look sharp again this week but he made some critical throws to get it done.

I thought Odum and Speed stepped up on defense.

I didn't really notice Paye or Dayo. I was hoping as we close out the regular season those two would flash some.

How did you not notice them?! Both of them were in the back field A TON. Murray is just that good against the pressure 

JT amazing would love to have him streak continue but will take W anytime.

D played amazing even a lot of piece missing.

Awesome coaching RTDB!! lol

I know Badgley missed from 53 I wonder would he still stay there?

and as I said in another thread Murray is ehhhh overrated never fan of a running QB. 

Archived