Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jake Ehlinger, Texas LB and brother of Sam Ehlinger, found dead off-campus

stitches

That's just horrible. :( Condolences to Sam and his family and friends. This is so sad. 

It says the police didn't find the death suspicious. :( I don't want to even speculate what this might mean... Either way, it's such a horrible thing to happen to a family... to lose someone so young and just starting their adult life. Rest in peace.

Prayers to Sam and his family, terrible news.

Sam Ehlinger was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the sixth round of the NFL draft Saturday. Jake’s face was accidentally shown on the NFL Network where a photo of Sam was supposed to be, and Sam loved it. 

1 hour ago, stitches said:

That's just horrible. :( Condolences to Sam and his family and friends. This is so sad. 

It says the police didn't find the death suspicious. :( I don't want to even speculate what this might mean... Either way, it's such a horrible thing to happen to a family... to lose someone so young and just starting their adult life. Rest in peace.

Sorry to hear this. Very tragic indeed...

May God welcome the soul of this young man and comfort those missing him so deeply.  Amen

Regardless of how, why, where or anything else, this is tragic for all involved.  Many prayers for this family and community.  

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Crushingly sad.   I don’t know how families deal with loss like this?    Everyone grieves in their own way...   Thoughts and prayers for Sam and his family. 

The sad thing he lost his father at 15. His dad was training for a triathlon when he had a heart attack. So double tragedy.

Archived