Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Sunday KC vs TB

PrincetonTiger

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

At the risk of sounding like a crotchety old man while still being in my 20s, I can’t stand the people who don’t watch football but watch the SB. All night people have been talking about commercials and the halftime show and political messages in the commercials and how bored they are and how they’re only here for the food...like, I hate the Super Bowl because of these people. I hate to say this, but I wish the Super Bowl was still just a football fan thing, like how the Stanley Cup is mostly just an NHL fan thing

lol I remember my 20s

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of sounding like a crotchety old man while still being in my 20s, I can’t stand the people who don’t watch football but watch the SB. All night people have been talking about commercials and the halftime show and political messages in the commercials and how bored they are and how they’re only here for the food...like, I hate the Super Bowl because of these people. I hate to say this, but I wish the Super Bowl was still just a football fan thing, like how the Stanley Cup is mostly just an NHL fan thing

No you have a point and have to say I agree.

Just now, SR711 said:

No you have a point and have to say I agree.

Like my sister is sitting here freaking out at all of the celebrities, and it’s like, can you go enjoy that stupid garbage somewhere else? I’m trying to watch football

And yes I know that sounds pretentious but I don’t care lol

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

I agree it like where were  you that last 16 weeks of the season plus post season. 

Like my sister is sitting here freaking out at all of the celebrities, and it’s like, can you go enjoy that stupid garbage somewhere else? I’m trying to watch football

And yes I know that sounds pretentious but I don’t care lol

I feel you. I have watched all 19 week by myself. Now my children wanna hang around and jump all over the place being crazy while I'm * and have the shovel after lol

1 minute ago, Kccolts said:

Mahomes needs to be at his best in the 2nd half if they are going to have any chance. 

Silly penalties have been their downfall, so they need to sort that out as well. 

Hate to say it, but Brady all over this game so far. 

It helps when you have a few extra people on your side

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Pretty sure you’re not allowed to run up to another player and put your hands in their face long after a play. Like it or not, gotta stay composed.

You mean like White has been doing to Hill?

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I feel you. I have watched all 19 week by myself. Now my children wanna hang around and jump all over the place being crazy while I'm * and have the shovel after lol

My sister and girlfriend are freaking out about Gwen Stefani and Spongebob or whatever and it’s like, please just stop lol

I’m gonna continue my grumpy old man routine here and say, can we get some different music for the half time? Like every year it’s either the most popular pop star at the time or the fifteenth retread of Beyoncé. Like, would it hurt to have some Judas Priest or Rolling Stones?

My favorite Super Bowl halftime show is still Tom Petty...he killed it that year

Just now, chickenMan said:

I’m gonna continue my grumpy old man routine here and say, can we get some different music for the half time? Like every year it’s either the most popular pop star at the time or the fifteenth retread of Beyoncé. Like, would it hurt to have some Judas Priest or Rolling Stones?

My favorite Super Bowl halftime show is still Tom Petty...he killed it that year

How about Rammstein? :headspin:

Archived