PrincetonTiger

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danlhart87 said:

They have the support of several tribes and they honor the groups

3 hours ago, w87r said:

Seems to be where it should be.

I've had this fear overnight, that Mahomes was going to test positive for Covid today and gift wrap the title for Brady.

Honestly.. same lol. How sad.

Anyways hoping for a blowout lol but I got chiefs 34 Bucs 24. Mahomes, (unlike rodgers for some reason,) won't be afraid to run

7 minutes ago, SR711 said:

Game is really going to come down to if KC o-line holds up to TB pass rush with loss of LT Fisher.

I imagine the game will come down to a call by these guys/gals.

shower referee GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

As sad as what that reality would be and who it would benefit.

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Coldplay would have been excellent but the stupid media pushed them to add Beyonce and Bruno Mars which ruined it.

Chris Martin from Coldplay has said he was treated like crap after that SB performance and he felt very down.

They are excellent performers and I was upset they changed so many of their great songs 

Last year looked like a scene out of striptease. And was a pure abomination 

Just now, presto123 said:

The best halftime show was the last time the SB was here in Indy.  Production/spectacle above all else when it comes to the SB performance and nobody outdoes the queen of pop.  This coming from a rock/prog/metal fan too:)

The Super Bowl needs a metal performance....Iron Maiden, Slayer (though they're retired), maybe Metallica, Rammstein, Judas Priest....bands that put on a big stage show 

Just now, PeterBowman said:

The Super Bowl needs a metal performance....Iron Maiden, Slayer (though they're retired), maybe Metallica, Rammstein, Judas Priest....bands that put on a big stage show 

The NFL is funny

They freaked out after the Janet Jackson fiasco then let Shakira and JLO come out and put on a strip show 

Archived