Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

That's not what you said.

You said Ballard was the only "great" thing about this team.  Meaning Leonard isn't great, Nelson isn't great, nothing else BUT Ballard is great.

And you said Reich is the ONLY problem.  Not the 3rd-down defense, not the depth behind Buckner and other superstars, not the lack of offseason and chemistry... just Reich.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Leonard, Nelson, and Buckner are great. However, they are all here because of Ballard. Conversely, all the bad play on the field is because of Reich. We may not have the overall best team in the NFL, but they are playing below their level because of one problem, one man. It all trickles down to Reich. Ballard is the guy who has made us a great team, while Reich is the guy who keeps us below what we could be. 

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Moore leaped high in the end zone, snagged the pass with his one (right) hand and brought it in while coming down with just that one hand.  Wow.

even more impressive it was his right nearest hand. CRAZY.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

I hope you realize how few actually agree with you.   As long as you understand that, enjoy that view!  

That's fine. Everyone thought Grigson was a good GM and Pagano was a good coach as well. I'd rather be in the minority. People will come around after it's extremely obvious.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

That's fine. Everyone thought Grigson was a good GM and Pagano was a good coach as well. I'd rather be in the minority. People will come around after it's extremely obvious.

I don't think Pagano's family thought he was a good coach.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

You're always in the minority.   So you got that going for ya

• Like 1