Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans, December 6, 2020, 1pm EST

NFLfan

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol it's an emotional rollercoaster. Trust me, I've looked at other teams forums. We are NOT bad. KC fans were blasting the chiefs last week.. up 17-0 

How soon they forget the mediocrity that defined them. Not quite bad enough to load up on picks, never quite good enough to be more than a 1st round playoff exit. 

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Yeah it feels like some folks aren't even cheering for their team, they're just waiting for something bad to happen so they can chirp about it...  :scorebad:

Nail on the head here. 

• Like 3

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

How soon they forget the mediocrity that defined them. Not quite bad enough to load up on picks, never quite good enough to be more than a 1st round playoff exit. 

Nail on the head here. 

That and because some have taken some really negative opinions and more interested in being right in their point so they can say look at how smart I am than they are in seeing the Colts do well.  

With that said I hold very little of what is said in the game down thread seriously because it’s pure emotional reaction in the heat of the moment which doesn’t normally equal great thought out opinions. 

• Like 1